Reviews for A Dollar Short
Madgormley chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Excellent story its a pity theirs no more chapters to this
4-6-0-1-7-0-4 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
That really sucked. Your not very good at writing this type of stuff at all.
brokenpassions chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
wow sweet story, are you sure there isn't anymore?
Metalmark chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Aw! Leon and Claire are such a cute couple..Anyways great chapter except for the fact that you switched from bold to regular letters halfway. I recommend sticking to the regular words. Keep up the good work.
Leon Scott Kennedy chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
great story, i hope t see more soon
Penitence Redefined chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
I like it a lot. Though I would like to point out that it was Rockfort Island that Steve died, Chris came to help Claire, etc. No offense, just constructive criticism. Anyway, keep going!
les deux it chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Very nice! You must continue.
Diablo Black chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Sweet story. I thought that was really good, I can't wait to hear more!

"I infiltrated the Umbrella Base and was infected by the Black Cloud/Progenitor Virus.-"

However, I must point out, not to sound like a jerk or anything, but there is no evidence yet to suggest that Leon will be infected by a virus in Resi 4. Not that it's a problem, I know this is a fanfiction, but so many people are coming to the conclusion that Leon's going to infected with somthing in Resi4 that I had to say that. Sorry.

Great fic!
diddly day chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Hey, I really really like it so far. This was an awesome story. I hope you continue and I will be on the look out for this. Keep it up!

~diddly day~
Dale chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
hey, that was a great opening chapter. good and long. and i can't wait to see an update. i'm hoping this is a leon/claire story. just keep doing what you're doing and once again good job. hell yeah this is going on my favorites
Teller-of-the-tales chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Hey man! Love your work! Keep it up! I can't wait for your other chapters!