Reviews for The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
SeregaKR chapter 31 . 7/18/2014
There is a cool global mod for Morrowind named Chaos Heart. It adds non linear plot. I recommend you to try it)
Guest chapter 31 . 1/26/2013
Good work.

Dagoth Ur was not portrayed correctly. He was not a sadistic murderer, but rather a humble individual.

Good work though!
Skylisha chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Wishing you was still on this website so I can give you my feedback and congratulations... Love this. SO MUCH.
pacificuser chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
I like this!
Dnomyar chapter 31 . 1/22/2006
Well, I found this story a while back, and I finally got the motivation to read it in its entirety. I must say, despite the inaccuracies, this is a really good story. The things that bothered me most were your spellings of 'Argonians'. A few other things like a female character being referred to as a 'he', also annoyed me.

The plot moved along nicely, and while the ending seemed a little rushed, the artistic license you added more than helped out. (Having the Urshilaku warriors retrieve Keening for example)

Anyway, congratulations on a job well done.
Kinvor chapter 8 . 10/31/2005
Hello mr. good author. "Now, say that after me and then imagine an invisible staircase leading to that three, and then walk there."

"Err… walk to the three?"

"Yes, do it now please."

Merlac opened his mouth to start speaking, but before he could say even the first daedric word, his feet rose from the ground, and he slowly floated upwards, then towards the three, and landed softly to the biggest branch. Normally Merlac would have been terrified when rising above the ground, but this time he some how felt more than knew, that he was actually levitating himself, and he had a total control over his body.

Ranis stood in the ground and stared with his mouth open, and then began to smile widely.

"It is great you chose to stay in the mage’s guild, my friend. If my feelings are correct, you will have a glorious future ahead of you as a wizard."

Merlac grinned to Ranis from the three.

in those lines, I belive where it says "three", you mean Tree please fix this
Stupid Hermit chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Nice. Added to favorites.
Techie91 chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Awesome story. Merlec definetly reminds me of Talon form the David Eddings books. Keep up the good work.
Raven9 chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Hi Merlac. It's pretty decent as Morrowind retellings go, and yes it has inaccuracies, and some flaws here and there. Since you didn't ask for a beta reader, I'll leave you to it. But it seems worthwhile to read it, so I'll keep going. I like it.
ERic chapter 19 . 1/22/2005
holy shit that s a good story
Kaya-who-can-be-botherd-signing-in chapter 31 . 12/31/2004
*claps* Yay! Sequel! I Love this story! Well done.

-KD
Kojiokida2 chapter 29 . 12/29/2004
Wonderful. The main quest for morrowind summed in a really imaginative way. Some day, once I get the time I'll finish my Tribunal fic. If nothing else, then as a monument to your fic.
Merlac chapter 27 . 12/18/2004
Ok, another update! I uploaded six (6) new chapters and modified five (5) old ones. The modifications include more fixes related to the errors in my plot, like the emperor/Vivec-mistake.

After two years of more or less active writing, my story is finally reaching the end. The story is probably finished during the next two to four chapters.

For those who like statistics, I just noticed that my fanfiction of Morrowind is the longest story in the Morrowind-category, with 10 more words than the second! (Yes, I have no life) It also was one of the first ones to appear in Morrowind's own category long time ago. It's a great thing for Morrowind to have its own category, as it currently has 120 stories!
KojiOkida chapter 18 . 11/8/2004
Alright, finally new chapters! Great work as usual. An adapatation of the Firemoth plugmin was a nice touch. We, the public, demand more!
Kaya Dragynloryd chapter 16 . 6/1/2004