Reviews for The Treacherous Blade
regie27 chapter 3 . 12/26/2003
Alas, it is surely a loss for all SC fanfic writers, even larger for those who appreciate a well-written Ivy-centered story.(There aren't many of those here with the Link flood and all :-( )
I know it must be frustrationg to leave as it is due to lack of time because I find myself struggling with a similar situation of lack of time but abundance of ideas. I do not lose hope though, after all my Ivy fic used to be gathering dust and is again in my active roster, so I hope to see yours updated sooner rather than later.
*Crosses fingers to see it concluded someday*
Malz2 chapter 3 . 12/19/2003
Hm i cant think of anything to say whitout making me sound like a rabid fangirl, but i really like how you set this. But please no pairings of any kind, just the adventure for these two sounds nice enough. Cant wait to see the next chapter.
Sabriel41 chapter 2 . 11/23/2003
Of all the fics I've read, this is definitely one of the most vivid - and this addition to it does not disappoint. Your narrative has a magic to it that draws the reader in, first with the little details (only Ivy would "find" a slinky black dress as her first 'presentable' piece of clothing... Siegfried's grey-streaked hair and battle scars... time has touched these two, as you describe, but they still possess the same soul-wrought fire) Then the setting, which sneaks in around the periphery of one's imagination, then with the thoughts and actions of the characters, both realistic and effectively written.

The stage is set, milord (milady?)... do with it as you will, for the audience is entranced.

Regards,

Currently Bored chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
that was really good I loved it continue. pleaz
regie27 chapter 2 . 10/22/2003
Nice indeed! Good to see you following up so soon! This tale its getting more interesting by the minute. Hope to see the next instalment soon.

BTW, chap 4 of the Sophie fic is up. Enjoy!
lilgirl chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
this was really good. You're a good writer. You presented it well, and really drew me into the story. Please continue soon. I'm eager to read the next chapter.
regie27 chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Great to see your work here! Thanks for your reviews and again, I'm glad you decided to join us here so your fine piece is exposed to a brader audience, as it deserves.

BTW, you might also want to check at , ravencatcher's Ivy fic, which sadly he never got to finish but still is a gem.

Keep up the good work and I hope to see chapter 2 soon!
Sabriel41 chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Hmm... I like what you've done with this; as a newbie to the SC world, I came to FFN in search of some history for the characters, and ran into your story. That said, I have to say that I admire your storytelling talents, especially your descriptions of the setting - it's subtle, but highly effective. Kudos. My only gripe is that Ivy hardly seems the 'settling down' type, but battle scars the best - and the worst - of us in interesting ways... In any case, the created myth of the "Grey Witch" is fitting; equally mysterious and foreboding... Now, just who is the traveller?

I hope to see this continued...

Regards, and Starry Nights,

Auteur87 chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Looking good, I want to see what happens next. Ivy's always been the most interesting character for me, and I have yet to see a fic focusing on her. Keep it up!
sjd372 chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Nice work... Are you going to be following only her perspective or the other perspectives as well?

I'm intrigued also to know which ending of Soul Calibur II you decided to follow. It seems like Ivy's so far, but you never know.