Reviews for Shogun Muyo
Geo Fighter chapter 17 . 7/29/2006
This was a very good story may I inquire when this is set though is it before or after the end of Muyo?
MasterWraithe chapter 17 . 3/7/2006
Yay, another long awaited update, and a good one at that. Can't wait for the next chapter.
demon7 chapter 15 . 5/8/2004
WOW! I love your story! Please update the next chapter soon! I'll be waiting to read it!
TheBotoxChicken chapter 15 . 4/21/2004
I first read this in the Tenchi Muyo Fanfiction Archive not too long ago. I was kinda bummed out because I wanted to send you a review via email but I couldn't find your email address. Then I thought, maybe your story is in ? So I looked there and lo and behold, there it was, all ready for my review! :P
Anyways, every chapter was great and wonderfully written. For once, Ayeka was actually in the plot and acted in character. After reading chapter 5, I remembered a fanfic called "Paradise Lost" in which what happened to Ayeka in this story also happened in that one. It is a very good fanfic and can be found in The Ayeka Fan Club.
This is one of the very few fanfics that actually gets my heart pumping and me anticipating every line.
Right now I'm in suspense of what is going to become of Ayeka. Will she let go of her hate as Tsunami and Washu advised? or will the hate and rage still burn in her soul? Well, I won't find out until you update.
Remember, a rushes job is a mushed job. Don't let others rush you or discourage you. Don't let the number of reviews discourage you either. Just think that some people out there are enjoying your great writing.
I bid you farewell and hope for the next chapter.
-Akemi Akibi a.k.a. A Loyal & Faithful Reviewer
demon7 chapter 14 . 2/17/2004
Hey! Love, love, love, love your story! Please continue!
demon7 chapter 13 . 12/14/2003
This story is getting good and more interesting as I read it. Please continue writing it.
EviL-Onii-ChiLd chapter 12 . 11/25/2003
YehP this story troublez meeh*.. _Laniqu3_ i hope tenchi saves ayeka...(hint*)
demon7 chapter 8 . 11/16/2003
I really really like your story so far. It's good. Keep writing.
Ayeka Penor chapter 11 . 11/4/2003
This is getting so good. Better yet, Tokimi is actually doing something EVIL! I've seen a lot of not-quite-that-bad stuff, like kidnapping etc., but this plot is set up beautifully and a reader can actually hate the bad guys!
EviL-Onii-ChiLd chapter 11 . 11/3/2003
well...i think this a really good story...umm..but somehow it leaves me with a badd feeling...pleez continue it!_Laniqu3_
Ayeka Penor chapter 10 . 10/30/2003
Nice. You got a lot of work done in such a small amount of time. I envy your dedication to the art of fanficiton. This has been a nice break between classes, and I wish you good luck on the inevitable confrontations which seem to be approaching.
Ayeka Penor chapter 8 . 10/25/2003
Wow. There was a lot of time and efforrt put into this. Your writing style is consistent with the spirit of the original series, and the characters are very well developed. I was kind of nervous about the little information session with Washu, because authors sometimes try to tell readers what's going on by having a single character go off on a speach to the other characters when it's really nothing more than guesses. Having Washu give a 'class' on the issue could easily have taken place in the TM world and I applaud you for that. It's sad that there's only two other reviews, but whenever I attach TM to a fic it seems practically no one reads it. Don't feel discouraged, this is going along beautifully.
HappyCrabMearii chapter 6 . 10/21/2003
I really like this story! You have so much input from all the characters, it's hard not to see each one's point of view (_)b And you update quickly! Keep it up!
Alan chapter 2 . 10/19/2003
Hey, this is pretty good. It's nice to see Ayeka at the forefront of a fic for a change.

On the technical side of things, you have better spelling than most, and your grammar and sentence structure seem fine, or at least nothing jumped out at me as glaringly wrong. Easy on those quotation marks, though, as they have a tendency to pop up in the wrong spot" on more than on occasion.

Keep it up, and update soon.