Reviews for No Chance
RainnaMax chapter 3 . 10/25/2003
in the first paragragh or so, i think you used the phrase "metal man" too much, but that's just my opinion. Don't take it from me!
weartheseshorts chapter 2 . 10/22/2003
THAT WAS GREAT! WHAT A COOL WAY OF HOOKING UP (sorry I just like it when Beast Boy and Raven flirt with eachother...) Please continue!

thats me

aka Pauline
Purplerave chapter 2 . 10/22/2003
Please update soon I cant wait to see what happens
Cascading Rainbow chapter 2 . 10/22/2003
Ugh, please continue, too short stories make me itch kinda... so please update. LOL! Ugh, scratch that out, I'm sounding like Starfire by the day.
Ruby Love chapter 2 . 10/21/2003
You got the characters personality down perfectly. I loved this chappy! I think it would be cool if Raven got kidnapped and Beast Boy saved her. Not like a damsel in distress, cuz Raven should ebd up kicking butt too. It could be like if she once had a lost love on her home planet but things went wrong. This guy could be like totally possesive and kidnapp her for associating with different species. Or something like that.
Ruby Love chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
That was so cute. Ever since I saw the episode where Raven is fighting her rage and she and Beast Boy found out they didn't hate each other, I thought they made such a kawaii couple.
bobby chapter 2 . 10/20/2003
um chap 1 and chap 2 r the same. other then that, this story rox
ko chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
I really liked your first chapter. Keep writing!I'll be looking for that second chapter!
SuNsHiNe10 chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
AW! That was SO cute! I love it! R/BB is such a great couple and you portray them so well! YAY! Keep up the great work! Oh, BTW, I read your bio *blushes* I'm touched! I feel so loved! YAY! Anywho, please update as soon as you can!

Much love, Melody
johNNY chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
great job
Numbuh 7 chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
This story is one of the few that actually makes sense! Great job!
Elddir Rettop chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Please update as soon as possible! I really love your story!
lalala chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
hi!it's pretty good. too many spaces.
Kit Kat chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Go Beast Boy!

Great story! I really like it! Continue!

Try to update soon, write longer chapters (I can't get enough of your story!), and try to put more Raven/Beast Boy moments. Mabye even some Starfire/Robin moments if you feel like it.

Raven/Beast Boy & Starfire/Robin 4ever -
Demon of the Night lazy to log in chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Just one thing to say. Update! Now! Got it?
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »