Reviews for No Chance
p90wraith chapter 9 . 11/23/2004
no! u got raven and beastboy with other people. it just aint right! lol love you story besides that miner detail...gr.
Unbidden Terror chapter 9 . 10/15/2004
Man, it's been forever! How can you do this to us? And you're holding out on us with the last chapter? That's cruel dude. I don't know if I like the idea of a VERY unexpected twist at the end. I liked the way it was going. But it's not going anyway until you update again!
Dejaevu chapter 9 . 9/20/2004
Im very eager to read the ending! But hey, if bb doesnt have a girl ;) Ill gladly accompany him *glomps bb* I lurve bb
KakarotX chapter 9 . 9/17/2004
This is a really good story. You should be proud. I can't wait for the final chapter.

Keep up the good work and don't make us wait to long. peace
Lightspeed Suzuka chapter 9 . 9/12/2004
Hey You need to update- and if Beast Boy and Raven don't get back together, you are one dead author.
Dannysckr chapter 9 . 9/12/2004
Okay, really when are you gonna update? It is a good story and everything is really good in eveyr single chapter. Please update? I'm begging you I would really like to see this story come to a complete end, and don't you dare rush it! Please finish this story!

Dannysckr
Candyflip chapter 9 . 9/9/2004
The plot thickens! Again!
Candyflip chapter 8 . 9/9/2004
Oh, interesting.
Candyflip chapter 7 . 9/9/2004
The plot thickens!
Candyflip chapter 5 . 9/8/2004
Wow. Thats all. Wow.
Candyflip chapter 4 . 9/8/2004
Oh, it's getting mushier! Me like this story! (no, I did graduate from grammar school)
Candyflip chapter 3 . 9/8/2004
Pillow fight! *Throws pillow* Awsome chapter!
Candyflip chapter 2 . 9/8/2004
Yay! Anoter chapter! I like this story!
Candyflip chapter 1 . 9/8/2004