Reviews for No Chance
closexyourxeyes chapter 9 . 8/21/2004
No! It can't be the end of Raven and Beast Boy! And good thing there's no stupid Terra in your story, she'd just ruin it. And what's with the twist at the end..don't tell me.. they are over aren't they? R & BB are so good together, they need each other. lol. Anyway, ur story rox! Poor Cy, he doesn't have a gf. When you finish can you message me or e-mail me at ? Thanks!
IcecreamKatana chapter 9 . 8/16/2004
Why did you never finish it? WHY? It's one of the best on the site! *pouts*
Chance Brown chapter 9 . 8/13/2004
Good story, I liked the way you switched off between whom was being the pursuer and how you made it so no one was really "the bad guy" in the argument. Keep up the great work, I appreciate it.
soraoathkeeper chapter 9 . 8/10/2004
Wah! It just makes me want to cry. :counts off on her fingers: Beast Boy, only one more chapter, and the possibility that Raven gets together with Kevin and BB with Kami! NOO! :cries, but suddenly stops: Wait a minute...if I think that they will (well, hoping that they're not) then I'm expecting it right? And you said unexpected twist...which means that they might not! Yay!

Please update soon! I want to see it I'm right or not.
dj chapter 9 . 8/8/2004
good story! AH! pleez don't let that be the end of raven and bb! anyway, pleez update soon!
ScarletAngel68 chapter 9 . 8/4/2004
Unexpected...twist? Uh, oh, please don't tell me Raven and Beast Boy won't get together, or something! Or they die...*gasp* Perhaps I'm overreacting. Anyway, I'm so happy to see that this is updated! _ This was a wonderful chapter. I cannot wait for the last one.
cd lover chapter 9 . 8/3/2004
a date?A DATE!

woah!woah!woah!hang on,Kami's an author,and Kevin's a photogropher right?perfect match!now you do that and while your at it fix Raven and Beastboy's relationship,PLEASE!
Hawkgal chapter 9 . 8/3/2004
Now I'M the one hyperventialating! You have to hurry with that update! I'm dying to know more. Please don't make us wait another 4 months for the end. I'd think i'd cry :(

hurry hurry- I can hardly wait
xXInu-SamaXx chapter 8 . 8/2/2004
nice story but the thought of the teen titans seperate is weird other wise the story is great
Snea chapter 9 . 8/2/2004
two words: holy. shit.
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 9 . 8/1/2004
I'm not sure that I like where you're goin' with this... It's been great thusfar, but this one actually made me a little depressed. I hope this final chapter that you're goin' to make really makes up for that though.;)
Mutou Yasu chapter 9 . 7/31/2004
Hm... That was interesting... _ Second to the last chapter huh? Well, all good things must come to an end... _ I can't wait till the next chapter! I luv the unexpected... _
purplemusicgoddess chapter 9 . 7/31/2004
This was very good! I loved the fluff! But I can't believe you're pairing Raven anf Beastboy up with other people! I hope you bring them back together in the end. Keep up the good work!

-purplemusicgoddess-
RebelRikki chapter 9 . 7/31/2004
Interesting fic. I'm actually a bit sad that I didn't discover it until now, when it's almost over. Anyway, I'm very impressed by Beast Boy's determination. I certainly hope the last chapter won't see him giving up on Raven or vice versa. Guess I'll just wait and find out...
warprince2000 chapter 9 . 7/31/2004