Reviews for No Chance
D-Money chapter 8 . 6/30/2004
This is one of the best stories I have read I really like it, you Become famous with writings' like this keep up the good work.
Matt-Robinette chapter 8 . 6/18/2004
BlackAer chapter 4 . 5/31/2004
THat was great. The greatest chapter i believe. Gosh, poor Beast Boy, a victim to one of Star's killer puddings, ugh. It was pitiful that everyone forgot about Beast Boy in their lust for heat. Where'd he get the mini heater though? You've done a great job making BB/Rae moments bleed through several places. Keep it up! Oh and I like the raven, the violet, and the psychiatrist parts! : :)
cd lover chapter 8 . 5/20/2004
iolah chapter 8 . 5/18/2004
i love it so far! please keep updating:)
Mutou Yasu chapter 8 . 5/15/2004
...I really don't get the plan... _;; Maybe I'm just dense...
So Robin calls that separation? HAH! HAH I SAY! He's very evil... And where is he and Star going? Venice of all places! He's an EVIL boy! Hehehe, I liked that.
Well, I can't wait for the next chapter... Cuz I don't know what's going on... Eheheheh...
guest chapter 8 . 5/14/2004
MUST BE LONGER! look i need to read more because all of the fanfics i've been reading lately just are'nt updateing i'm just plain bored-_- please help!
TigerCat chapter 8 . 5/13/2004
::sniffles:: That's all there is for now? Aw. ::grins:: Anyway, I seriously think this fic kicks ass! Not only is the plotline damn good, but you're writing style in and of itself is intriguing (you are incredibe with etail, anymore so and I would have to keep pinching myself to remind me it wasn't my world). Anyway, I am very much looking forward to more soon. And if it's writer's block... ::hands her a jackhammer::
guest chapter 8 . 5/11/2004
ok i'l give you a reveiw if you write another chapter...ok deal(you didnt realy have a choice-)now this is pretty good so far but if that guy on the plane messes up raven and beastboys relationship i swear i'm gonna...
please write more soon-
LSR-7 chapter 8 . 5/9/2004
Hi, Im from Alaska and we all speak English. Yes, there are Native Alaskans who also speak their native language of Yupik, Tlingit, etc. Im just saying its not necesary to learn another language, we are still part of the USA. Planes usually land in Anchorage which has a population of around 260,0 (about half of the pop. of Alaska). I just wanted to clear up the fact that were not a foriegn country. Although I would guess that were relatively remote outside of Anchorage since everywhere else is small towns or villages.
Anyways, I wasnt being mad, just trying to clear up the thing with the translation book. Ill be happy to tell you what I know of my home state, just look up my e-mail.
And its telekenitic powers that allows Raven to move things, not psychic. Also psychics and psychaiatrists are quite different. One has a medical degree.
Im being a pain arent I? Sorry, I wasnt meaning to, I just wanted to clear some stuff up since I love this story so much. I hope youre not mad at me.
LSR-7 chapter 7 . 5/9/2004
I was almost right about the Tunnel of Love thing. Anyways, I wonder if BB ended up going back to his room after he and Raven yelled at each other like that, or did he fall asleep in front of her room?
A sad Christmas indeed.
LSR-7 chapter 6 . 5/9/2004
I bet Robin and Starfire are going to be mad with Cyborg when they realize that theres no bad guy and that Cy didnt come with Raven and Beast Boy.
Dont tell me BB is standing infront of the Tunnel of Love. LOL! That would be pretty funny, but I doubt they are.
LSR-7 chapter 5 . 5/9/2004
Yay! Lovely.
LSR-7 chapter 4 . 5/8/2004
I was going to ask why Beast Boy didnt simply morph into a polar bear or a wooly mamoth and curl up around everyone. Even if he didnt think about it Im sure one of the others would have thought of it, but anyways...
Also you wrote that the bird was red the first part.
Anyways, good.
LSR-7 chapter 3 . 5/8/2004
I think Starfire should stay away from cooking, or at least learn how to cook earth food from an experienced person. Gah!
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »