Reviews for A Tale Struck Out of History
Vaneria Potter chapter 10 . 8/27/2004
This is an amazing story.

I noticed a line similar to one from 'The Princess Bride' there.

The man in black and Inigo are about to fight and Inigo says "you seem a decent fellow. I hate to kill you."

The man in black replies "You seem a decent fellow. I hate to Die."
DriftingWarrior chapter 11 . 6/6/2004
Very good plot, please update soon. Like the cliffhangers. Keep up the good work.
ladyevendim chapter 11 . 6/5/2004
Pretty good plot. A little shallow characterization with short paragraphs and sentences, but overall, well done.

Rule of speech in Middle Earth: NEVER use "OK." It disrupts the flow of words, and destroys the Middle-Earthian facade you are trying to weave.

Oh, and if someone new talks, start only ONE new paragraph, not two; if you take more than one, the reader will get the wrong impression of who is talking.
Skycat14 chapter 11 . 6/5/2004
EVIL CLIFFIE! PLEASE UPDATE QUICKLY! Love this story, well I love all of your work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Skycat14 chapter 10 . 4/10/2004
I really enjoy reading your story, and can't wait for the next chapter! I absolutely love Celebhiril, she is such a wonderfully written caracter. Update soon!
ky chapter 9 . 1/18/2004
thankyou Great Chapter! update soon!
Fire Pendant chapter 9 . 1/18/2004
No! Shall...not...kill...Elrond! Glorfindel defend him! GO! And...Elrond finds the antidote! Bwahahaha! Evil elf is going down! 0.o heh, a little too enthusiastic FP. CONTINUE!
Saes mellon-nin?
PS: Fourth Age RPG is so cooliio!
ky again chapter 3 . 1/17/2004
*deep breath* PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! really, I (and probebly everyone else) think you should update! *sighs at pathetic attempt to maunipulate author* it's not nice to leave nice good reviewers hanging like that hm? Update, or... (hey a person can't be good at all things) or... or... I will do something not nice! UPDATE SOON!
ky chapter 2 . 1/17/2004
Ok... here goes nothing... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! your story(s) are totally wonderful and yet you have not updated in weeks! STOP TORTURING THE READERS AND UPDATE! that's all. I'm done now, stop reading these stupid reviews and go update!
ky chapter 8 . 12/29/2003
great story! update soon!
Dragon Confused chapter 2 . 12/24/2003
Aw! This story is wonderful and this is so cute!
Fire Pendant chapter 8 . 12/23/2003
*growls* Evil Orodlin! Poisoning Galadriel and hurting Celeborn! How underhanded! How...low! You must continue! CONTINUE! Please!
sketchess chapter 7 . 12/1/2003
Wicked! Love the political intrigue-although it does strike me as a bit odd that Elrond would be so shocked that elves(their own kind) would attack Ereinion and him. Weren't Maglor and Maedhros elves, too? They killed their own people. I suppose you could blame that on the Oath, though...still, it seems that while elves perhaps wouldn't be *quite* as power-hungry as humans, elves would have power struggles more than a few times. Everyone is discontent at some point, and it only takes one fiery personality to create a group set out for blood.
Heheh, Ereinion is always getting shot at or stabbed...guess it comes with the office. Job description for High King of Middle-earth: Must have good people skills, both with elves *and* humans; must be willing to run the risk of being shot/stabbed/poisoned/otherwise injured; etc.
Good thing he's got Elrond.
Keep up the good work! -
P.S.
Is Elrond going to get hurt anytime soon? Heehee, then I'll be sure to re-read the story...like I already have...
calenore chapter 7 . 11/29/2003
How dare they harm Ereinion and Elrond! I'll get them, I'll get them! At the very least, YOU had better get them in the next few chapters... grr.
BurningTyger chapter 5 . 10/27/2003
"Time only makes it hurt more." In only a few words, you've given a wonderful insight into Elrond's character. And I do love your Ereinion; too often he gets ignored by fanfiction writers. Love this story! Keep writing!