Reviews for The Promise
Darkdragon1210 chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
please continue this fic T_T its soo good and there are like no dxh fanfics out there please continue it ;.;
silv chapter 3 . 6/7/2005
this is really good no joke! i could never write something this good...not that i can write good at all...but that's not the point...PPLZ CONTINUE!
Kagome300 chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
This is a really good fic and I am waiting for your next installment. The wait between chapters seems to be the only problem with this fic.
Ukchana chapter 3 . 8/15/2004
ROTF! I haven't read such a fanfic with such good setup for humorous romance in Gundam Wing in . . . well, ever.

I sure hope you keep writing this. Please! Don't stop! Your idea is so hillarious and the characters are so interesting!

I have an idea of what Duo is supposed to do *chuckle* but I don't want to ruin it for anyone else.

I do have to agree that everyone should be suspitious of what she thinks of the bandits, but I'm sure you'll fit that in later. At this point they seem so obsessed with protecting Relena that they aren't thinking of it.

Also, I can't wait to see how a womanizer Duo deals with a woman he likes who won't get near him in that respect. (womanizers being "reformed" is always an amusing development, and one that I personally find to be my favorite romantic entanglment. Especially if the romantic interest is the type to wait for marrage. _)

Looking so forward to more!

Ukchana
Silver Magiccraft chapter 3 . 8/4/2004
I like your fic. I think it's a really interesting plot, and I can't wait to see waht is going to happen next...I love this chapter the most...And please update soon...

Sayonara

~~Silv~~
Saiya-jin Patricia chapter 3 . 7/18/2004
*laughs hysterically* OMG! That's AWESOME! Coolest storyline EVER! I simply cannot wait 'till the next chapter! *laughs* This is so cool, i can't wait to see how it turns out! (I can only imagine the looks on their faces!) I shall wait for the next update. Until then!

~Saiya-jin Patricia
Langsiell chapter 3 . 7/12/2004
How do you pronounce Quinze? Quenze? Qu-ih-see? or what? It confused me...

okay, now that that is out of the way- i loved this chapter. hurry up with the next one, i can't wait to see what happens... o... and it is going to be Hilde and Duo, ya, my favorite pair, for a really scary second i thought it was going to be Wulfie and Hilde, yuck, please don't do that.,... and make Relena do something cool, because in most fics she is just was too wishy washy- and it annoys me... oh, yes, very nice fighting scene... won't duo figure it out though? about the whole bandit thing? i mean its a little obvious... "were gonna attack the bandits" and then Hilde almost let's her head get chopped off... whatever. I loved it. thanks! : ) -Langsiell
SukiYumi chapter 3 . 7/8/2004
YAY! THAT WAS EXCELLENT! I ABSALUTELY LOVED YOUR NEW CHAPTER! *Continues to gush* Okay, I'm done now. Anyways, i loved it, PLEASE update soon!
ally127 chapter 3 . 7/4/2004
yay, u updated! great chapter, can't wait for more! i think i have an idea of what Duo has to do. heh heh heh... _
Guest chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
haha i love this plz continue!
Langsiell chapter 2 . 5/22/2004
Wow. That was really good. I mena, I really really liked it. Even if it is 11:16 at night and i NEED sugar, my sleep fogged brain managed to comprehend the goodness of this story. first of all, you've got Hilde pretending to be a boy! how cool is that! My Robin hood story is Hilde pretending to be a boy! we are on a common brian wavelength! Hurrah! Yay! Then, that whole thing with Wulfie, wow, he was cool. and thats saying something, becuase usually he annoys me. He,s just an evil person with a head shapped like a bowling ball- but no, in this story i liked him! gosh! oh, ya, And I really like the way you word your sentences. its a bit strange sometimes, but its nice, it rolls differently than something i would, for example, write. Please update soon! don't take five months, please! wow. i am still amazed by how much i loved this story. oh, ya, YOU HAVE TO let Hilde and Duo hook up. Please? please? please? that'd be so neat! okay, thats it, my reviews are way too long...
- Langsiell- ! O.O
Olivia chapter 2 . 4/21/2004
I really enjoyed what you have written so fare. And I hope you continue in the near future. I'll be checkin -~ Thanx so much for writing!
ally127 chapter 2 . 3/30/2004
Wow, this fic is great! It's so unique and i love how it's going so far! Update soon, please! - and keep up the good work! _
SukiYumi chapter 2 . 3/30/2004
YAY! YOU FIANALLY UPDATED!... not that i'm one to talk of course... Oh well! Excellent story! Simply LOVE the new chapter! UPDATE SOON! VERY SOON! ASAP! - (Can you tell that i'm hyper? Huh? Huh? Can you? Can you!)
Sakura123 chapter 2 . 3/29/2004
Hehehe... Good thing Milliardo shut Duo up before he blew their cover... Heero says the meanest things about Duo. I suppose its in his personality I guess. _ Update soon! I wanna know what happens next!
skaura123