Reviews for One Way Ticket
Gemini Slacker chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
Finally, I found the shonen ai fic of kai and Jack (or Locke in this fic). thank you for making and sharing this fic.
Sakuyan chapter 6 . 8/18/2008
I think I saw a sequel to this...in your profile. I'm going to go back after I finsh this review.

The end was kinda arubt, I was kinda hoping what Karen said would happen...I hope it does in the sequel.

Anyway, good story.
Sakuyan chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
Yikes, you tell 'im Locke! -laughs-

Good chapter, I'm enjoying this...which is rare. I rarely read Harvest Moon stories -except one-shots- so this is the first chapter -also completed- Harvest Moon story. Kudos to you for writing it. -claps-
Sakuyan chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Ah...so Karen and Cliff both know huh? Interesting...
Sakuyan chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Interesting...I can see Karen like that...well, in the Harvest Moon games I've played, anyway.

'Back To Nature'? Never heard of it. What's it for? Because it sounds like the Harvest Moon for Gameboy...

Oh well.

This is pretty good, I like it so far...especially what Karen said...*dreamy eyes*
WEEEEEEEEE chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
(SQUEAL)! that was so cute! (dies)
Monotolang chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I have so much love for this. Read it maybe four times already! I wish there were more slash HM fics out there, or at least good ones like this, even if the tenses were a bit awkward at first 3
MythrilWaterCan chapter 2 . 7/3/2006
Hahahaha, chapter 2 is hillarious
Max Radio chapter 6 . 5/15/2006
...Wow.

I wrote a really b*tchy review this morning, and I was in a really bad mood, thinking that this would be another waste of time, but...nope.

I especially liked how you put those top paragraphs up there (the gag ones, with the disclaimer and everything) normally those annoy me, but you were happy without being (LOL hahahahaha I so totally love _ I love you all OMG !1!) too...happy.

This was really, really short. Not just the story, I think that the story was meant to be just a cute shounen-ai flingy thingy, and I was grateful. (I was reading it in the library at school).

So, anyway, great story, but my other problem is; MORE DESCRIPTION. *sigh* Otherwise, ya did good *Miss* Lemondrop.

8/10
Magic Pyro Anabeil chapter 6 . 3/18/2006
Oh, I loved this fic! _ I can't wait to read the next one!

I loved the ending! It was exactly as Miss Karen predicted! XD

This fic was great! *faves*

~Pyro
Magic Pyro Anabeil chapter 2 . 3/18/2006
O. M. G. This chapter was hillarious! I LOVED it! You can't help but love Miss Karen! XD

I'm going to read through all 3 of these stories, and leave a review on every chapter. K? Just 'cuz it sounds really fun. And because i'm bored.

~Pyro
Lanku chapter 6 . 12/25/2004
wonderful story with a wonderful end!
Koril Dragonic chapter 6 . 12/2/2004
*cheers* Sweet! Such a romantic ending... I do hope you keep writing HM fics. You're a really good writer, and it'd be a shame if you didn't share your works.
darkice2000 chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
the shinynessness is too much to handle this time around i think. i love the ending so much it brought tears to my eyes(happy joyfull tears o course) what else i like is the little girl putting yaoi thoughts inside farmboys head ... i wonder if he was seeing the images in his head with a brown grey style look like the begining!...