Reviews for Journey To The Past
Smithy chapter 8 . 2/8/2015
Somebody's in the doghouse, doo-dah, doo-dah!
Smithy chapter 9 . 2/8/2015
LeeAnn is too American for a baby born to British parents in a British colony. I think Laura or Lucy would be better choices.
070 chapter 11 . 6/4/2006
Well. You've certainly made ME a very very happy reader tonight! Honestly, it was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant piece of work, dear. I laughed and squealed at all the appropriate moments and at the part where Jack was -whispering-, I was just bouncing up and down in my seat going "OMG HE PROPOSED DIDN'T HE OMG OMG OMG!"

But yeah. I love you. xD
Johnnycakesdepp chapter 6 . 7/15/2004
Positively, absolutely brilliant! I loves it.
CaptainTish chapter 11 . 5/28/2004
Hey! Great job! I've been looking for some good Potc fic and I just stumbled upon this story - and what do you know, it's part of a whole series! I'll have to check out some of your other stories. You do a good job at writing Jack and Anamaria. I'm intrigued by the idea that Jack knew Ana when she was a baby. Bet 12-year-old Jack never guessed that they'd one day get married! A 12-year age difference isn't so important now that she's 27 and he's 39! Funny old world innit? Well, good story! Keep writing.
Blue Wolf2 chapter 11 . 12/29/2003
That was adorable. I love your Jack/Ana stories.
Blue Wolf2 chapter 4 . 12/29/2003
That last part was so sad. I almost cried. This is a wondeful story.
LeeLoo chapter 11 . 11/30/2003
Ah, that was nice!
How else could it be, eh?
You did a wonderful job...
the story was gripping, really!
It's interesting how you dissolved Jack's and Ana's past...
I had some other ideas, but liked yours very much!
;)
Keep on writing (ah..more Jack/Ana! ;))
JackFan2 chapter 11 . 11/4/2003
First off, let me just say how brilliant this story is.. Second off, let me just tell you, I could hardly breath as I read. Ana slipping her father's ring onto Jack's finger.. oh... I just had the happiest, dorkiest look on my face. Really, it is not ALWAYS there- only for this story.

Alone on the Pearl, Jack and Ana.. well, *ahem* seems the honeymoon, well.. underway and all that... *Fans self* WOW! I just loved the scene where Ana tries to maneouver Jack into the cabin and he halts. Grabbing her hand he pull her back and scoops her into his arms..! YEA JACK! SO ROMANTIC!

The end of the story where Liz and Will are talking and Liz tells what she thinks she knows.. having seen the ring on Ana's finger.. *sighs* I love that that couple cares so much for Jack and now Ana has become just as dear to them.

The timeline at the end of your story is perfect! Thanks for that. You know.. I'll tell you, I've printed off all your stories and I keep them in my personal 'Hall of Fame' binder. I put stories here that I will go back and re-read from time to time... This one is now complete. I'm sure I'm going to get the pages bound into a book.. soon.

Thank you for such an incredible story. Thank you for 'spelling it out' what Jack said to Ana in the previous chapter.

Lastly; I apologize for this review coming so late. Honestly, I was at the office and read and reviews this story yesterday. For some reason my review did not take. We were having numerous internet problems at the office. Not sure, maybe that had something to do with it. I read and reviewed Rat's latest chapter too and it to never showed up. ARGH-

Oh.. but you posted a new story? Off to read! Ta!
kingleby chapter 11 . 11/3/2003
love it _ please write the next story soon i can't wait to see what happens! love it!
cal chapter 11 . 11/3/2003
YAY! thanks for the epilogue! :) i also read the "extra" part. wow! i thought that Ana was already deflowered & that she & Jack had already been intimate! i was surprised when i read about Ana being untouched. what a special gift Jack got on his wedding night! :) i liked Ana's pissed off reaction to Jack over the pain that she experienced. even in the midst of an intimate moment, she was quite fierce & so very Ana-like! :) i loved the pirates' own private wedding. it was so romantic. the fact that Ana gave Jack her father's wedding ban was very touching & perfect. it was like she was merging their past with their future. there's nothing like pirate love! *sigh* :) the little interlude with our other favorite happy couple was funny. i liked how Elizabeth said that the 2 pirates get into trouble. umm, excuse me, but who was always in the midst of trouble in the movie? :) i laughed out loud Will when he used one of Jack's favorite lines in a nonchalant manner. that was too funny. i can't wait to see what's next for my favorite pirate couple & will be looking forward to reading any & all future tales you may want to share with us! :) keep up the great work & please post us more & soon! :)
kingleby chapter 10 . 10/31/2003
so cute _ can't wait for the next story!
Kissravyn chapter 10 . 10/30/2003
Great story. I loved it. I can't wait to read more of your stuff.
JustCallMeMarly chapter 10 . 10/30/2003
I love it, I love it, I love it! This is definately being kept for my own personal enjoyment - you are one of the very few to have the honor of being placed on my hard drive (it's really only an honor if you see it as such, really). I was crying right along with Ana... It was so sweet, yet in character. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
cal chapter 10 . 10/30/2003
whadda ya mean it's over? hmph! that was a mean thing to do if you don't give us our epilogue! i loved the playful pirates in the morning. i wonder why Ana tensed up on Jack like that. i thought that she'd be comfortable with him already. i liked Jack's pouting reaction to having his fun interrupted by Will. poor Jack's reaction to all of Will's proclaimations about Jack & his hygeine was very funny as was Ana's cool response to her captain as she exited the room. i loved the image of Ana all duded up sitting in a chair reading a book. i knew the lady was a well-rounded pirate! :) the cleaned-up Jack sounds as yummy as a normal Jack. i laughed a lot Ana's observation about him being "spiffy." i think had anyone else told him that, Jack would've punched the observer out! :) i loved when Jack was mentally drooling over his lady & her appearance. his description of her sounds breathtaking. no wonder he couldn't seem to move. :) the glorious image of the Lady Ana was hilariously shattered when the pirate Ana opened her mouth. that comment of hers made me grin & laugh a lot. who wouldn't love the wench? :) Jack's lack of knowledge of wedding etiqutte was funny when he thought he was being asked to preform the wedding. once again, Ana to the rescue. :) the image of a disoriented, out-of-his-element pirate captain surrounded by lots of civilized men, women & their children was a hoot. i can't imagine that it would be that much different than Tortugua. maybe less fistfights, though. i liked the meeting between Ana & her former care-giver. did i imagine that there were still feelings there? hmm.. i wish i could've seen Jack's face when Ana admitted that Norry had a crush on her! i think that actually made the pirate speechless! :) i loved the incredibly sweet & intimate moment that followed. *sigh* that's romance! :) i loved the last part where Jack was trying to muster up his courage to do an incredibly scary thing. i loved Ana's reaction to his question. i loved, loved the last 2 lines. how romantic! *sigh* this is an extremely good way to start off my morning! thanks for making it dreamy! :) don't forget-EPILOGUE! :) keep up the great work & please post us more & soon! :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »