Reviews for A Sister's wish
Guest chapter 36 . 7/28/2014
UPDATE
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
Great idea in the sense of either sister having a do over chance after Ranma dies but a crappy execution. Too many embarrassing spelling mistakes. Surely you've heard of spellcheck? Second the alternating of two fics in one is nothing but a distraction and a really bad idea. I stopped reading one of them and it went much better. The kind of idea you think is really creative but in reality is really bad. If you had tied the fics together in some way in a manner that they complemented each other that would have been different. As they are, who would normally wish to read two fics by alternating chapters as they read them versus reading one and then the other?
Veedramon chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
Well, I greatly prefer this than the way she was in the manga.
Veedramon chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
Oh Kas... I knew you had a brain...
Veedramon chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
Oh Nabiki, that's smart!
Veedramon chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
Wait, this is two fics at the same time?
Veedramon chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
So... hot water for Ranma?
Veedramon chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
Ah yes, surfer Ranma!
Veedramon chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Well, let's see how this goes.
Veedramon chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Wait, just how many times Ranma has died so far?
Rune Tobor chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
Thanks for sharing what you write.
marriedman32908 chapter 36 . 6/26/2013
i love this fanfic. Please continue it.i look forward to reading more
Ophidias chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
i like the idea but it is poorly executed. your spelling isn't too bad, but you use incorrect words fairly frequently, misuse punctuation and either capitalize words that shouldn't be or don't capitalize words that should be. dialogue is a lot trickier than most people think to write well and I'm afraid you haven't managed. the parts that aren't paraphrased from the manga/anime seemed forced and the interactions unrealistic. on their own none of these factors would be enough to make me stop reading a story that i liked the idea behind but together they make reading it more irritating than it is fun.
Vixen Uchiha chapter 22 . 2/2/2012
Okay I have to say I really like this but I am lost to as what is going on as it seems you have two diffrent stories going on at one time. One with Nabiki getig her wish and going back in time and the other with Kasumi going back.
Oni-moose chapter 10 . 11/9/2011
It's not a bad story actually. The concept is interesting. And I understand the 'I write my stories for me' mentality. I should comment though that there are a few spelling errors. They seem to be the only real problem going on, although the progression of Akane from what we see in the manga up to what we saw of her in 'Chapter Ten' is something that deserves to be fleshed out.