Reviews for Grim Dawn
JuttaV chapter 10 . 7/19
Thoroughly enjoyed this one! I went to check your personal page in hope of a sequal, but couldn't find any - or I missed it. Anyhow, great job! :-)
777MAR777 chapter 1 . 7/10
God, Harry seems like such an idiot in this...
hisnhers chapter 1 . 7/7
Enjoyed this. his
Calmzone1 chapter 10 . 7/6
I hope you continu
Narial chapter 10 . 6/28
I really liked this story! Everyone's reactions and abilities were believable and in character. I'm glad there was a happy ending too. Thanks for sharing!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 9 . 6/15
Gawd, for some reason I detest the Weasleys. Always sticking their face in and demanding explanations, slowingcthings done, causing problems. And I hate Molly's mothering attitude and actions. They just honk me off, last chapter and prior. They and dummy are not god, and their demands to know just make me p.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 10 . 5/27
This was so so good! I am absolutely speechless.
Brightscales chapter 10 . 5/20
Great Story. Might want to think about writing a sequel?
Ana chapter 1 . 4/18
This story is my alltime favorite here on . Absolutely perferct. I have read it at least 20 times during the last years. I still hope for an epilogue!
SortingHat chapter 10 . 3/5
Just as I thought. They forgot the real reason Harry ran off to begin with.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 3/5
The wizard world is as vulnerable as those who stare at CNN all day. (Communist News Network) Oops I forgot we can't' use that word as it's a cuss word. I meant socialist news network. Sounds cheerier?
SortingHat chapter 4 . 3/5
"Night was falling over Grimmauld Place" Is the Fidelious Charm strong enough to protect the place when night falls on it?

LOOK OUT! *Crash!* Night fell!
SortingHat chapter 4 . 3/5
I finally get it now. If the Gryffindors (Liberals) do it then it is pranking if the Slytherins do it then it is harassing. :P

Double standards at it's best!
SortingHat chapter 1 . 3/5
One loophole. The people who saw the Knights Bus wouldn't have their memories modified simply because the death eaters especially Lucious Malfoy would have no tracking on their wands or their wands would be from Knock-Turn Alley that doesn't have the trace to begin with.

Therefore the wizard police wouldn't be summoned over the magic fight if they don't know about it to begin with though the muggle police should've shown up *with no sirens* until they approach the knight bus.

That would be funny if Stan got blue lighted by the traffic cops.
The Raven May Fall chapter 10 . 2/15