Reviews for Grim Dawn
sooo cute(:
fariedragon chapter 1 . 3/26
Will their be a seqaul?
fariedragon chapter 10 . 3/26
Oh no I see pranks in the near feature Harry look out
oh i loved it! wish it was a bit longer tho ...
imadj chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
Wow... Just wow. Words fail me to describe how much that story meant to me. I wish I had found it sooner!
Toaofwriting chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
Aww, beautiful story. Great job-your characterizations were spot on, and this was very well-done overall.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
Loved this and hey wanted to mention day October 19, 2013 is the 10th year anniversary for this story! Awesome story! Hope for more!
d1x1lady chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
Fantastic story! You're a wonderful writer.
Luzith chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
Loved it! Thanks!
Silvers45 chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
Oh, this is great. I'm aware that this is very, very old, but this was awesome. The depth you've put in your characters is astounding, and you've managed to make it seem so very sweet in spite of the dark themes. And the plot, the plot! - very rich. Great story, and thank you for writing. I'm glad your Sirius found peace.
Ewunya chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
Ahh, this is great! I wonder how you'll tackle the question of Voldemort though... With him not having Harry to be the unwilling enemy and taking part of Lily's protection and all? Anyway, this is oh, so lovely! I love the relationship between Sirous and Harry, it seems a lot more believable than some other stories I've read.
Please update soon and keep writing, love!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
Oh my goodness. This was absolutely fantastic. Heartwarming even as it was so tragic and dark. Beautiful job! Thanks so much for writing
Guest chapter 10 . 9/10/2013
Yay :) loved it and want more
RodeoTown chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
Another fantastic story! I'm in love with your characterization. Your Sirius is pure love. I'm so happy that you let him prove his innocence and live with Harry and Lupin. (BTW I would LOVE to read something about that arrangement, especially considering the very last sentence :) ) Wonderful read!
1,150 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »