Reviews for Grim Dawn
V. L. Crawford chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
This is what should have happened.
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This is looking great so far.
Penny is wise chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
Awesome
galimeril chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
Aw, this was so cute. Very well-written, as always and I liked your interactions with 'the Hunters.' Props for another lovely piece!

galimeril ;D
1sunfun chapter 10 . 1/3/2011
Nice story.

CCAP
deleted2012 chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
I love this story, and I'm sad it's over already!
Jemma Blackwell chapter 10 . 12/28/2010
I really liked how Peter was brought out in the headmaster's office, much more professional and believable than the shrieking shack. I was terrified right up to the last minute that he was going to escape, the way they just carried him through the halls; I can't believe Minerva didn't put him in a cage and spare Ron's hands.

I could just feel Harry's terror growing every hour that Sirius didn't come home, and when I found out Voldemort had him I cried.

I will be on tenderhooks waiting to see how the rest of the world treats Sirius.
threecankeepasecret chapter 10 . 12/5/2010
Very good story!
b.aka-chan xD chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
OMG I LOVE YOU AND THIS STORY 3
FallenHope-Angel chapter 10 . 11/13/2010
that was so awsome and funny! poor harry though having two marauders near him. pranks galore.
secretdewdrop chapter 10 . 11/12/2010
I love it! finally a story with a happy ending! i love how you present the characters as well.
Cayti Leigh chapter 10 . 10/26/2010
that story was great :)

super cute with enough drama to keep the story going.

loved it! Keep writing,

~Cayti Leigh
The Slytherin Devoid chapter 10 . 10/12/2010
Awww this was brilliant, my only critisism is it's too short lol, I wanna keep reading you've gotta write a sequal if you haven't already cos this can't be the end it just can't.
noamg chapter 10 . 9/30/2010
Fantastic story. I literaly couldn't stop reading it. the only thing I have a slight problem with is the context of the use of the Veritaserum potion; according to JKR's website the potion is only effective on wizards and witches in a vulnerable mental state, such as grogy Crouch Jr. after he's been found out.
Heksie chapter 10 . 9/22/2010