Reviews for Grim Dawn
FallenHope-Angel chapter 10 . 11/13/2010
that was so awsome and funny! poor harry though having two marauders near him. pranks galore.
secretdewdrop chapter 10 . 11/12/2010
I love it! finally a story with a happy ending! i love how you present the characters as well.
Cayti Leigh chapter 10 . 10/26/2010
that story was great :)

super cute with enough drama to keep the story going.

loved it! Keep writing,

~Cayti Leigh
The Slytherin Devoid chapter 10 . 10/12/2010
Awww this was brilliant, my only critisism is it's too short lol, I wanna keep reading you've gotta write a sequal if you haven't already cos this can't be the end it just can't.
noamg chapter 10 . 9/30/2010
Fantastic story. I literaly couldn't stop reading it. the only thing I have a slight problem with is the context of the use of the Veritaserum potion; according to JKR's website the potion is only effective on wizards and witches in a vulnerable mental state, such as grogy Crouch Jr. after he's been found out.
Heksie chapter 10 . 9/22/2010
nice new twist in here!
PsychoticNari chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
awww *tears* very nice story!
Random Flyer chapter 10 . 8/21/2010
This was a very good story. I enjoyed it alot. Though it does mean that Harry never learned the Patronus Charm, but that's alright, he could learn it later.

Thanks for the story. :)
Rachelle Lo chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
Absolutely lovely! Now, why couldn't the series be like that? :)

Nice descriptive, yet succint, writing style - carefully balanced between the darker emotions with splashes of relieving humor. My only complaint is it's too short! :)
Bookits chapter 10 . 8/6/2010
AWE! That was so cool!
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
good story.
mary chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
that was absolutely amazing, don't get me wrong, but... is that it? that's how it ends? what about voldemort? i think you should at least, i don't know, do an epilogue so it wouldn't just be hanging like that.

but other than that, awesome story. loved it unconditionally.
PardoxPixie chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I read this first on Sugar Quill and it was always one of my favorites. I've read it so many times I lost count!
ElementUchihaMaster chapter 10 . 6/18/2010