Reviews for Grim Dawn
RebeccaRoy chapter 5 . 2/8/2010
Wow, I hope Sirius gets to tell his side of the story before he is blasted away.
RebeccaRoy chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
Wow, Voldemort came back, at least he did not get Harry's blood this time.
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Awesome, like how this is started.
morriganscrow chapter 10 . 2/4/2010
What an altogether excellent story!

You have such a smooth, easy to read style, with really good dialogue and characterizations, while your character interactions were spot on.

A job most certainly well done!
phlogiston chapter 10 . 1/31/2010
Okay, this story is exceptionally well written. Good descriptions, holds the readers attention well. However, to be blunt the characterisations are shit. You write Ron as this perceptive person when in cannon he has, as hermione says, the emotional range of a teaspoon. Sirius emotions are very superficial. He would be suffering from post traumatic stress if he had survived days of torture. He would be jumpy and iratable. The characters psyches need to be examined in greater detail. It seems to melike their personalities are written simply to fit with whatever is happening in the story, not to display them as unique individuals who help to create a realistic experiance.
Marj123 chapter 10 . 1/31/2010
Good story.
magdilen chapter 10 . 1/30/2010
Great job.
HerGoldenWings chapter 10 . 1/10/2010
:) That was beautiful,

and brilliant.

I love Padfoot about three times more, even if I adored him before.
876543567890 chapter 10 . 1/5/2010
I don't have much to say. Just... it's brilliant. Truly.
staryllia chapter 10 . 12/13/2009
I loved reading this!
Morpheme chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
Okay, this isn't my favorite thing ever, but definetly not bad either. I guess I just kind of have a problem with a lot of stories that have (for lack of a better term) this kind of starting plot. Why in hell would Harry go to Hogwarts? There are way too many things tat could go wrong- easiest one being they keep him there and he can't go back(honestly, I wouldn't let him go back unless I heard the story and had proof)!
eytedrfghjiolhg528ddfxcde chapter 10 . 12/4/2009
loved it hope you'll review soon..!
JustAnotherParallelDimension chapter 10 . 10/31/2009
Loved it! Absolutely loved it! Brilliant story!
breezyyy chapter 10 . 9/14/2009
aw perfect ending to a perfect story! i loved it
Locked in a Stony Tower chapter 10 . 9/8/2009
so epic...I love your writting style...you really captured all the different emotions from all the different people...
1,183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »