Reviews for Grim Dawn
MimiTaylor chapter 10 . 10/25/2015
That was great!
Saissa chapter 6 . 10/25/2015
I dont believe Black would ever visit Old Voldie voluntarily. I think Malfoy was spinning a lie for Snape.

As to who this prisoner is - I just hope it is NOT Sirius Black.
Saissa chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
For all of Dumbles "greater good" he loves to tell lies doesn't he. Dumbles is well aware that Sirius was never a DE, and yet Dumbles is more than happy to reinforce the lie that Sirius is a DE, just to manipulate his lackeys, um I mean followers.
Saissa chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Interesting - a different take on the real canon events - which leads to a new story. Definitely an unusual angle.
heartmira chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
This story made me so happy. Great job on it! Would it be possible to ask for an epilogue? Just a snippet of Sirius and Lupin being mischievous around Harry during summer. Pretty please?
AppleSpongeCake chapter 10 . 9/4/2015
I love this story. Just love it. Thank you for sharing it with us.
birdandthebell chapter 10 . 5/28/2015
Very heartwarming story :)
geetac chapter 10 . 4/19/2015
I like the chapters
shimotsuki11 chapter 10 . 3/29/2015
*sniff* A very satisfying AU. I especially liked all the tension and undercurrents between Sirius and Moody, and they way they came to an understanding when Moody hinted at what he'd done to Crouch after Sirius's arrest. And it was rather reassuring to see both Harry and Sirius learning to think a little more before acting, heh.
Aubrey Mills chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
Wow! Great book! You made me cry at the ending. You r amazing!
Aubrey Mills chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
O. My. God. I was on the edge of my seat at the last bit! You really should become a writer
Guest chapter 10 . 1/20/2015
This is perfect TuT
katiek121 chapter 10 . 1/19/2015
This was a good story! I like how it ended especially!
Jestrbob chapter 10 . 1/11/2015
so you've got the rest of the school year to flesh out with a super climax at the end of the year , next year is the tri wizard tournement and you already have a revived moldyshorts.

Waiting for an update...
CommChatter chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
Loved what you have here.
1,185 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »