Reviews for Grim Dawn
Excellent beginning.
milou chapter 10 . 11/30/2016
Beautiful story!
SortingHat chapter 9 . 11/21/2016
If Harry had any sense he wouldn't have been so trusting and assume the Order might have been death eaters to get him out of the house's protection charm.
SortingHat chapter 8 . 11/21/2016
The only thing I don't like about Canon Dumbledore is that it doesn't allow questions while the bashing Dumbledore fanfics if you read between-the-lines gives a lot of food for thought.

Canon Harry is too meek and humble to the point it's actually negative for his spiritual and physical
SortingHat chapter 6 . 11/21/2016
(Spoiler alert)

Black! It's gotta be Sirius Black! That's why Harry can't find him I'm sure of it!

Canon is too predictable which is why I like it when stories uses creative licenses such as the They Shook Hands on It or a few other Slytherin Harry's thatdon't try to follow a mirror script fic.

Script fics become easily predictable and absolutely bore me as I can guess what will happen and wind up being right or very close to it. Not good!
SortingHat chapter 5 . 11/21/2016
The NO FUCKING TRIAL is what's missing!
SortingHat chapter 4 . 11/21/2016
I always find it hilarious when the words *night has fallen*.

*Night has fallen over Grimmauld Place* LOOK OUT! *Crash!* *A bunch of slates fall off the roof and all the muggles look at it as the Fidelious Charm is shattered*
lipasnape chapter 5 . 11/16/2016
I am reading this and suffering. Everybody is so stupid. Even more than in canon, and that is saying much.
Good Dumbledore? Only wishing to protect Harry? Oh, please.
Why did Harry and Sirius keep silent all the time? An owl to anybody would be better.
slytherclaw7 chapter 10 . 9/22/2016
Amazing story!
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
I loved this story, but I found it hard to read due to the whole thing being in italics and bold. Just a small critique, but that is something that can turn off readers. It works for flashbacks, spells, etc, but then it turned into the whole story being that way.

Can't wait to see what else you have coming for Harry Potter.
Mad Hatter chapter 10 . 6/28/2016
The relationship between Harry and Sirius was the most beautiful, I believe, in spite of being the crux of the story; it still is a truly sad one. Next, I presume would be Harry and Ron's...something about friendship and brothers always has made me smile.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/27/2016
This is soooo good
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 10 . 5/15/2016
Aww at least they are slowly healing, moree pleaseee
katmom chapter 10 . 2/22/2016
Thanks for sharing. This was a very enjoyable "it could've happened this way" story.

Kathie