Reviews for Grim Dawn
love4HP chapter 3 . 9/18/2020
Somehow the tone of your story is too dark. Which makes it hard to enjoy.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/21/2020
I like the story so far, but why are the Weasleys even relevant to this search? A housewife and an insignificant ministry worker don't bring any value to the party. It's a little annoying that authors force them into the story without assessing if they even make sense in the context.
Bele chapter 10 . 7/12/2020
aaawww I always wondered for a while what would have happened if Sirius got to Harry before third year, finally an answer. yeah happy ending... thank you for sharing your story with us!
irusita chapter 10 . 6/21/2020
great story! i really enjoyed it! i wish there were morethank you!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/19/2020
Woah ..I love the story .. Sirius Black really deserves much better than he got ...if you can please do continue
derl chapter 10 . 5/23/2020
i loved this, great job :)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/22/2020
I love this story!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/17/2020
I just started reading this story and was enjoying it until I got to this chapter. Harry is a big douche. He was asked not to tell anything to his friends about Pettigrew. Not even an hour later he tells them? He told most of the story before even asking if Scabbers was in Ron's pocket. What a total tool. He doesn't deserve Sirius's sacrifices. How can he be so careless with Sirius's safety? Sorry, he's lost any regard I have for him.
John Lasko chapter 2 . 5/11/2020
You forgot to turn off bolding
Nora of the Sea chapter 10 . 12/10/2019
Is there a sequel to this?
mauralee chapter 10 . 8/24/2019
Fantastic story! Thanks for sharing it.
ice-phoenix11 chapter 10 . 7/1/2019
This is amazing!
ironhair chapter 10 . 6/18/2019
Ty got completing the story. It was a good read!
ironhair chapter 1 . 6/18/2019
Reading
Guest chapter 10 . 3/31/2019
Reread this story again! Love it so much!
1,276 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »