Reviews for Grim Dawn
Luzith chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
Loved it! Thanks!
ink and blue jays chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
Oh, this is great. I'm aware that this is very, very old, but this was awesome. The depth you've put in your characters is astounding, and you've managed to make it seem so very sweet in spite of the dark themes. And the plot, the plot! - very rich. Great story, and thank you for writing. I'm glad your Sirius found peace.
sansadarling chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
Ahh, this is great! I wonder how you'll tackle the question of Voldemort though... With him not having Harry to be the unwilling enemy and taking part of Lily's protection and all? Anyway, this is oh, so lovely! I love the relationship between Sirous and Harry, it seems a lot more believable than some other stories I've read.
Please update soon and keep writing, love!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
Oh my goodness. This was absolutely fantastic. Heartwarming even as it was so tragic and dark. Beautiful job! Thanks so much for writing
Guest chapter 10 . 9/10/2013
Yay :) loved it and want more
RodeoTown chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
Another fantastic story! I'm in love with your characterization. Your Sirius is pure love. I'm so happy that you let him prove his innocence and live with Harry and Lupin. (BTW I would LOVE to read something about that arrangement, especially considering the very last sentence :) ) Wonderful read!
peevesisawesome chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
This story was amazing! I almost cried in some parts. I wish the real HP story was like this!
Heksie chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
Good fic.
Beside Moonlight chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Poor Moody.
Beside Moonlight chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
somethings are more important than your safety, yeah right. I love Remus in this chapter. He was so sad and sort of mad. It makes me want to cry... :' (
Guest chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
This story has almost been online for 10 years and I think that it is still awesome reading it again. I wished it had a sequel! It is that well-written and engaging.
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
:) loved this fic! so sweet and awesome!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
:) smiles! love this fic already and its only the first chapter!
Garbouw Deark chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
Excellent story! Gotta love the happy ending.
daily-chan chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
awesome story. I absolutely loved it. Read it several times before I finally noticed I hadn't favored or left a review yet while it truly deserves both. I like how Sirius never broke, regardless of what Voldemort might have done to him and his words to Remus...loved it!
1,171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »