Reviews for Grim Dawn
BillBrink chapter 10 . 3/11/2019
You wrote a rich tale in 41K words that many dismissed in less than a chapter. It left me with a couple of questions; what happened to let Sirius be captured by Riddle? Obviously he wouldn't have purposefully gone to the manor, so, in order to capture him, Riddle would have had to tell his DEs to do it, which would have alerted Snape, but Snape didn't know anything about it until he ran into Sirius already captured. The other question is; if the Order knew where Riddle was (along with Sirius) why didn't they just capture everyone?

I understand your story was intentionally kept to this part of how Sirius becomes a part of Harry's new life with adults who actually love him, but it really cries for a sequel of how that relationship changes Harry's life. You are a talented writer and I would love to see you come back to Potter once more with the perspective of a few more years behind you.
LtKettch chapter 1 . 3/11/2019
Great start. Looking forward to the rest.
mumphie chapter 10 . 3/4/2019
Ohmymerlin24 chapter 10 . 2/4/2019
Omg I love this fic I love fics when Sirius and Harry are a family
I hope you keep writing
Guest chapter 10 . 1/16/2019
I absolutely LOVE this story. I was worried when I saw that it was only ten chapters that it wasn’t complete, but I’m glad I took the risk and read it. Harry not going to hogwarts didn’t exactly make much sense to me, but other than that this story was perfect.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 10 . 1/13/2019
A great story here!
Lord Valerius chapter 10 . 1/13/2019
Very well written, well done.
Netchka chapter 10 . 1/6/2019
Great story so far. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
The Rude Girl chapter 10 . 11/1/2018
This was really well-written, its a shame theres only 10 chapters. I especially loved remus and moody, and their interactions with sirius! I always wished there was more to the whole when remus finds out that sirius wasnt the traitor in the books, it felt brushed aside too fast. Molly, dumbledore, ron and mcgonagall's characterisations were great too, just wished there was more of them.

Ive seen some reviews that said that it was too dragged out and boring. But i highly disagree! I loved the slowness of it, it doesnt have to be action all the damn time. I appreciated the time you took to flesh out the characters more.

1 thing im confused tho, why was sirius seen talking to voldermort? Was he caught by them? And shouldnt the location of harry be impossible to take via torture, bc of how the secret keeper works?
H uh u chapter 3 . 10/14/2018
Amazing is the only thing my nine can conjure up to describe this book!
Kai chapter 7 . 9/26/2018
It's a bit disgusting, isn't it? People are tortured and raped to death and it's Sirius' fault. I don't understand why he let Malfoy and Avery live. A little Cutting Curse or Vanishing Charm and the most cruel, sadistic and perverse Death Eater is history. Instead he's free to abduct people to be used as "entertainment".

I can't read further, it's too depressing.
TheLittleRoguex chapter 10 . 9/24/2018