Reviews for Grim Dawn
Felix chapter 10 . 1/14/2016
12 years later (egads!) and the end of the series to boot, this story still holds up wonderfully.
Fire Tempest chapter 10 . 1/6/2016
Really nice story, I'm glad I stumbled upon it.
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 10 . 12/13/2015
great story!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
"The way Dumbledore sees it, they already know the truth."
Yes, that is one problem with Dumbledore, he thinks he knows best.

"And how did they defeat the wards upon Privet Drive?"
Even if we believe these wards to be effective, they just have to wait for Harry to go outside, like when his aunt sends him to buy food.

So Hogwarts is supposed to be safe? Has Harry already forgotten his first two years there?
Morganite109 chapter 10 . 10/31/2015
Great story
MimiTaylor chapter 10 . 10/25/2015
That was great!
Saissa chapter 6 . 10/25/2015
I dont believe Black would ever visit Old Voldie voluntarily. I think Malfoy was spinning a lie for Snape.

As to who this prisoner is - I just hope it is NOT Sirius Black.
Saissa chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
For all of Dumbles "greater good" he loves to tell lies doesn't he. Dumbles is well aware that Sirius was never a DE, and yet Dumbles is more than happy to reinforce the lie that Sirius is a DE, just to manipulate his lackeys, um I mean followers.
Saissa chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Interesting - a different take on the real canon events - which leads to a new story. Definitely an unusual angle.
heartmira chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
This story made me so happy. Great job on it! Would it be possible to ask for an epilogue? Just a snippet of Sirius and Lupin being mischievous around Harry during summer. Pretty please?
AppleSpongeCake chapter 10 . 9/4/2015
I love this story. Just love it. Thank you for sharing it with us.
fernandfeather chapter 10 . 5/28/2015
Very heartwarming story :)
geetac chapter 10 . 4/19/2015
I like the chapters
shimotsuki11 chapter 10 . 3/29/2015
*sniff* A very satisfying AU. I especially liked all the tension and undercurrents between Sirius and Moody, and they way they came to an understanding when Moody hinted at what he'd done to Crouch after Sirius's arrest. And it was rather reassuring to see both Harry and Sirius learning to think a little more before acting, heh.
Aubrey Mills chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
Wow! Great book! You made me cry at the ending. You r amazing!
1,220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »