Reviews for Grim Dawn
Guest chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
Oh my goodness. This was absolutely fantastic. Heartwarming even as it was so tragic and dark. Beautiful job! Thanks so much for writing
Guest chapter 10 . 9/10/2013
Yay :) loved it and want more
RodeoTown chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
Another fantastic story! I'm in love with your characterization. Your Sirius is pure love. I'm so happy that you let him prove his innocence and live with Harry and Lupin. (BTW I would LOVE to read something about that arrangement, especially considering the very last sentence :) ) Wonderful read!
peevesisawesome chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
This story was amazing! I almost cried in some parts. I wish the real HP story was like this!
Heksie chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
Good fic.
Beside Moonlight chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Poor Moody.
Beside Moonlight chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
somethings are more important than your safety, yeah right. I love Remus in this chapter. He was so sad and sort of mad. It makes me want to cry... :' (
Guest chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
This story has almost been online for 10 years and I think that it is still awesome reading it again. I wished it had a sequel! It is that well-written and engaging.
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
:) loved this fic! so sweet and awesome!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
:) smiles! love this fic already and its only the first chapter!
Garbouw Deark chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
Excellent story! Gotta love the happy ending.
daily-chan chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
awesome story. I absolutely loved it. Read it several times before I finally noticed I hadn't favored or left a review yet while it truly deserves both. I like how Sirius never broke, regardless of what Voldemort might have done to him and his words to Remus...loved it!
sakura240 chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
Kura: one of the best harry potter stories i have ever read. Totally favoriting RIGHT NOW!

Berry: i wish this had been what happened in the original story...

Kura: i wonder how snape will feel about sirius being free and remus going back to hogwarts next year? Oh, the curse about the dada class is over if remus goes back! XD anyway, again, love the story! Totally awesome! XD

Berry: indeed. :)