Reviews for Grim Dawn
LAoR chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
well? What are you waiting for? Keep writing!

*grins* lovely story so far, can't wait until the next bit is out!

love,

from LAoR
gauchadeutsche chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
No! Not a cliffhanger! Please, please, please update! I wanna see what happens!

Sorry 'bout that, I didn't mean to whine, honest! :D

Aw...protective!Sirius...now there's something I enjoy!;)
skahducky chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
I've always wondered what would have happened if Harry stayed around Mongolia Cresent a little longer. Though the whole thing with Malfoy surprised me. I didn't think he'd go back to Voldemort until Voldemort was back in power. Anyways, this is a really good chapter. Please update soon!
clara200 chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Intreasting idea there.
lelegurl9 chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
OH WOW! another story that i've fallen in love with! YEA! i can't wait for more! UPDATE ASAP!
pUnk-pweensezz chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
heyy.. great story cant wait to read the next chapter...

punk.
KirikaClyne chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
This is the first time I've reviewed a story of yours Robin, though I have read part of PU and joined your yahoo group.

Anyways, YOU ARE THE BEST HARRY POTTER FANFIC WRITER! I absolutely love your stories and can't wait to read more of this one and PR!

I love the way you make your AU so believable, and the fact that you are a Sirius Black fan makes it that much better.
Christy chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Don't you dare not continue this story. I love the concept of Sirius getting to be near Harry before all the information about what supposedly happened gets to him. At least Harry is giving him the chance; the fact that Sirius doesn't seem to be working for Voldemort is helping. I like the idea of the two on the run together trying to hide from the Ministry.

Well, you haven't written a story that I haven't liked. Sorry if I'm babbling. Please keep writing.
Tracev chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Very good. Hope to see more
kdalemama chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Great start! Loved the bus scene. Can't wait for more.
hp4all chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Very realistic AU. You seem to be very fond of Sirius. The Promises series just glorify him. I wounder what this fic's gonna turn out to be.

I guess a friend of yours who convinced you to read HP last summer did a very good service to HP fanfic readers.
Prongs4 chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
This is really good. Very interesting twist. I like it.
Doom Song chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Oh, a new story! Looks interesting!
Sirius Fan chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Fantastic as usual. I love what you've done with this, and I love how, like in the Promises Unbroken universe, you've managed to follow a different storyline by changing only one incident, yet somehow still intriguingly continue to parallel the books. Genius is the only word I can use for it. I think, at least in the case of Harry Potter, that AU is definately your thing. I can't wait to hear more of this...

Sirius Fan
SierraAccent chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Hmm, interesting beginning. Love to see where you take this.

~SA~