Reviews for Grim Dawn
Sailor Sol chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
Aw... Wonderful chapter! That's so sweet that Sirius is gonna be Harry's secret keeper! The line near the end about how Sirius should have done it in the first place made me think of PU and PR... Speaking of which, I must go read those now... :-D... Keep up the awesome work and I can't wait until you post again! Hopefully it will be soon!
Trinity Day chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
I like Sirius. "It’s what I should have done for your parents." I also like being able to read a new part two days in a row, but know that was just luck on my part. Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to reading more of this wonderful story
Silent as the Grave chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
Yay!

Excellent chapter!

(My reviews are lame, I know...)
Mystic Huntress chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
Huzzah for double updates! Oh, how I love this story. I'm very happy Sirius tells Harry the whole story right off the bat. And some Remus action, too. Great to see, err, read. I know he won't be happy to hear that Harry's run off with Sirius. I wonder how many chapters this story's going to be. No matter. I'll be here for the ride, anxiously awaiting each update! Can't wait to read what happens next. Update soon!
eirene chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
) brilliant, as always.

I especially loved the scene with Remus, and when he remembers "He was the little boy who Remus had babysat, who Peter had almost dropped and Sirius had jokingly threatened to steal." That was priceless, and it just shows how it feels when you're in a dark situation, and great memories don't seem to make it better.

Wonderful job )
Author By Night chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
Good start!
pokie4389 chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
Yaya! Awesome chappy!
Dorthey Star chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
you rock! This story is amazing! You somehow, in this story and your AU stories, seem to capture the flow of writing that JKR has. Your story is fabulous, and I can't wait until FFN decideds to stop being on crack and to show me the next chapter! lol. Keep writing!
lelegurl9 chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
I LOVE THIS STORY! This story is so awesome, i can't wait to see where u go with it. i really want peter to get his! (die peter die!) please oh please update this story ASAP!
tori chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
This is an awesome possiblility, that honestly never occured to me. I don't know why; it probably should have... Anyway, this is great chracterization, just like every one of your other stories I've read. Way to go! Update again soon, please! I beg you!
A.Dee chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
This is wonderful. I can't wait for more. I think this is my favorite story by you, Robin. I like it more than PU and PR, more than DBD. I just like fics like this in general, and written by someone with your talent-it makes it even beter.
Ms. Padfoot chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
Good job. More please!

Ms. Padfoot
Mrs. Fawkes chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Wow, I love storys like this. I hope you update soon!

Keep it up!

Mrs. Fawkes~
Midkemian chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
Its great, love it. A very good AU, and the characters are perfectly writen.

Will they contact Remus? Will anybody know Harrys safe?

Update soon.