Reviews for Grim Dawn
Sirius Fan chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Fantastic as usual. I love what you've done with this, and I love how, like in the Promises Unbroken universe, you've managed to follow a different storyline by changing only one incident, yet somehow still intriguingly continue to parallel the books. Genius is the only word I can use for it. I think, at least in the case of Harry Potter, that AU is definately your thing. I can't wait to hear more of this...

Sirius Fan
SierraAccent chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Hmm, interesting beginning. Love to see where you take this.

alana chantelune chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Great ! Great ! sirius is the best !

I love Sirus ! I'm crazy about Sirius ! If I can, in futur, I'll traduct your story in frensh ! (when I'll finish to help the traduction of "promises unbrocken")
Iapetus chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Very cool premise, I don't think I've ever seen this one before. I liked how you weaved PoA with your original work (i.e. leaving the part where Harry says he's Neville, etc...). This definitly puts a spin on things, and I DO believe Harry would have reacted that way if it had happened.

Besides looking forward to the next chapter (obviously), I wonder how Harry and Ron will react when they hear of Scabbers' betrayal.

Your AUs are amazing. I can't wait for more.

Distorted Pheonix chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
YAy! Another story!
Kelek chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
This is really great. I love how you write. You're one of the few authors that I don't disregard and throw away after a week. The plot is realistic and the characters are always in character. Thanks a lot for writing and reading my review. _

By the way, my sister read your fan fiction "Death Before Dishonor" about four times already, she likes it that much. I think that story has the most reviews I've ever seen, not counting Severitus' original challenge fiction. Please continue soon!
WingedSeraphin chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Hm...what an interesting take off. I never thought of it in this aspect. Very nice, well written as all your stories are. Nice. I can't wait until the next chapter!
wanderingwolf chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
cool, will he teach harry to become a animagus?
miruvor42 chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
o! o! where's the rest of it?

Luvin' the new spin, luvin the storyline, luvin the charachterization!

stellar skills, can't wait for the update!

you have least one fan slavering for more chapters, and i think there are more of us out there!

Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Another excellent, excellent beginning to what promises to be another of your great stories. You kept both Sirius and Harry completely in character, and your descriptions- particularly of Sirius' eyes- were wonderful. Absolutely WONDERFUL.
Raven Dragonclaw chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
This is an excellent start! The action scenes were superbly described. You kept everyone in character and shown their personalities/thoughts/emotions quite well. I'm impressed. I hope you continue this and please update soon!
Lisette chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
One chapter. One chapter is all it took to get me hooked. Again. Great work!
Elberth in April chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Cool. Very good. More please.
Elberth in April chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Cool. Very good. More please.
infernal kitsu chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
wow this story is turning out to be really exciting! ya know u made a harry potter fan out of me cause i read ur other story "Promises Unbroken" it was so good! o well this one is turning out to be great also. cant wait till another update!
1,171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »