Reviews for Reentry
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
This is probably my favorite Smallville fan fic series. And this I have always thought was a very good and unique beginning for it. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Been a LONG while, so I decided to reread this. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
twisterblake chapter 7 . 5/16/2009
twisterblake chapter 6 . 5/16/2009
twisterblake chapter 5 . 5/16/2009
twisterblake chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
deathgeonous chapter 11 . 8/1/2007
Neat story. I look forward to reading the rest of this series. Thanks for writing this, good bye for now.
WonderSkeet chapter 11 . 2/6/2007
it was a very good story. (i need something i ran out of the kelly storys)
RedKaddict chapter 11 . 2/13/2006
What a sweet little story! Well, not really little, is it? Yes, I was upset with Jor-El for being so darn demanding. I mean, what kind of guy asks a man's life in return for the means to find his son?

Anyway, I loved it, and have deemed the chapters at the beginning as having enough Red K in them to make this story eligible for inclusion in my C2 community. Congratulations!
Sassy Soprano chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Extremely well written and well thought out.

Just one thing I noticed, writing-wise: near the end, you up the use of several words and phrases. It's a little distracting.
laurelqueen chapter 11 . 11/25/2003
I can't remember reading this story. I think I reviewed after chapter 5 you should continue this story for sure. It's amazing. It's a really good start for something new!

Keep writing!
Heavenstar3 chapter 11 . 11/22/2003
This story was so cool! It actually convinced me that this could have really happened. Have you ever thought of maybe writing about Lois Lane going to Smallville? Think about it. Keep up the good work.
The Die Hard chapter 5 . 10/25/2003
Anyone who's ever read the comics would have recognized Linda Lee Danvers immediately, but aside from the timeline problems, and Kara's bad teenage slang, there isn't much of a story in rewriting the episode (which had its own whole host of problems anyway).
jahzara chapter 5 . 10/24/2003
OOh, I like it. Clark's cousin...

What role did she play on Krypton. Can't wait to see how it works out.

It would have been awesome if this had really happened. I'm really interested in Krypton, and what life was like there.

Please keep writing, you're doing a great job.
Sweet Strawbarries chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
Wow, I just took time to notcie how good of a writer you are. Thank god your my beta. Keep going and like now!