Reviews for Shattered
This story keeps your interest, I will say that. But one thing that happens way too often on this site is writers who compromise the story, the integrity and emotion of the characters just to create drama for drama's sake. Angst is only good when it's accomplishing something in the plot.
That70sshowlova chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
Ahh! Eric is turning into Red. I love this.
Dmik33 chapter 15 . 3/12/2007
I loved this story, what a ride! I'm glad it turned out well.
JackieHydeFan4ever chapter 15 . 8/21/2006
OMG I am blubbering like a baby. The entire story was an emotional roller coaster, and the ending was so sweet and happy. Wow that was beautiful, I hope there is a sequal involved.
Lote22 chapter 15 . 12/19/2005
I really loved this story, That 70s Show is my altime favourite show.

I really do love it, it's awesome!
xoxofairyxoxo chapter 15 . 3/9/2005
OH my god. THIS WAS SUCH A SWET STORY. I almost cried in the ending
Dana chapter 15 . 7/11/2004
This fanfic was ok. I would hav liked it better if Hyde and Donna married...I luv the Hyde/Donna fanfictions.
PinkBH2005 chapter 15 . 1/25/2004
I just read this story today for like the 5th time and I just wanted to say how much I loved it! I really think that this is one of the best E/D J/H stories that I have read! Y ou would be my hero if you wrote another story about Eric and Donna! If you continued this story that would be great too!
Christine chapter 15 . 11/28/2003
Excellent, excellent story. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time! Was this the end, or is there more left? Keep writing more stories, you are very talented!
Siobhan6 chapter 15 . 11/20/2003
Oh wow! Very well written! I mean I was emmotionally drained after reading this! Seriously! Great work! Love the ending! ;)
CometsDancer chapter 15 . 11/18/2003
great story keep up the good work on others.

b
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 15 . 11/16/2003
is thta the last chapter if it is you should do a epilogue im so glad the couples got back together

-blue gurl
Andi M chapter 15 . 11/12/2003
Great ending, now let's plan the sequel!
Serbear chapter 15 . 11/11/2003
Ok, I'll admit that I didn't like the story when you first started it, but it grew on me. And then, I cried at the ending. Good job!
angel2410 chapter 15 . 11/11/2003