Reviews for Hidden Amber
Fujioka Ran-Chan chapter 21 . 1/2/2015
Well I can tell your not dead...
Inume chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
AMAZING SONG
Guest chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
Omg! I love this manga! Before I actually started reading this manga I was singing "Kiss Me", how weird! I love Akira!
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
i really like it keep it up
sakukehater chapter 13 . 3/18/2009
wah! now i want a boyfriend so bad!
total-manga-freak chapter 20 . 1/25/2007
omg! i absolutely luved that story! XD it was soo great! i can't wait to read the sequel!
kags-and-inu chapter 20 . 9/22/2006
that was very very very good! I loved it! I can't wait to readyour squeal! Bye bye and keep up the good work!;)
beautiful-illusions13 chapter 21 . 7/9/2006
that was so awesome cant wait to read the sequal!
Mistress of Words chapter 19 . 2/16/2006
Such a sweet ending! This was an incredible story! :D
alchemistgrl09 chapter 21 . 2/16/2006
That was really really good! I was reading the ne wone and decided to read this one which is really good too! I totally can't wait to read more of ur other one and I loved this one!

ttyl,

Dani
devilshadows chapter 21 . 12/20/2005
Over already! oh well. So where's the saequel? I can't tell which one it is. And I'm dieing of not reading it! LOL I love this story. Its going up in my favs
MidnightSuburbia chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Wow,that was DEFINATELY a good use of my reading time.

I loved this I am really upset you didn't follow through and make a said you were going to make a sequel,but I looked and there wasn't one. *sigh*sorry,but I really wanted to read another ff!
YYue chapter 21 . 10/24/2005
Your story was great, looking forward to the sequel!

Loved it...
QueenPan1295 chapter 20 . 8/9/2005
That gave me a very sequel-y feeling. I absolutely enjoyed this story! Can't wait until I read the sequel. I loved how this story ended. It kinda goes after the theme of "when boys pick on girls, it's because they like them". I hope you continue writing!
QueenPan1295 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
I God I would love to be able to dance like that. I liked the song. LOL Kouga..._