Reviews for BA Season 4: 88 - Investigations: Part 1
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
great work
El Varon chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
As always, excellent, and riveting. I'm rather curious as to how this cliffhanger is going to play out.
puaena chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
I don't read as much Gargoyles as I used to; but I do make time to read Barracuda's work. A long time author in this category, the stories have evolved a lot from the first installments.

Sometimes chaotic, sometimes smooth, but always ambitious. For awhile I thought it was too ambitious and a little too much at times, but in this chapter, I am beginning to really see the arc of the story coming together and I may be revising those opinions.

Perhaps it is the simplicity, but in this chapter, it is very simple, but I like it a lot. The narrative is not overly long and the characters, both new and old, are really coming alive through the dialogue. Just a cleanly written installment and a job well done.

And yeah, the cliffhanger has got me hooked and intrigued.

Respectfully ~ Puaena
Storyseeker chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Excellent fic! I can't wait for the next chapter! I sincerely hope Todd finds out who this mysterious stranger is before long! The cliffhanger was great btw, I'm already on the edge of my seat in anticapitation.