Reviews for Second chances
Remus Is Mine chapter 8 . 8/22/2005
Aww that was sweet! Great job!
Remus Is Mine chapter 7 . 3/13/2005
Aw! Thats so sweet! Thanks for the update!
TriGemini chapter 6 . 12/8/2004
Whoa, this chapter was a bit surprising.

Aida is alive? But how? Also, what exactly is wrong with Radames? Not to mention, if Aida has been alive all this time why has she been hiding?

Definitly, in suspense. Looking forward to more. Until then.
Remus Is Mine chapter 6 . 11/17/2004
o! how is it that she's still alive? omg! plaease continue very very very very very very soon! omng~!
Remus Is Mine chapter 5 . 11/7/2004
Oh wow this was really well written! Poor Radames! I really dont know who I feel more sorry for; him or Amneris! This is really good!
Beetlegirl chapter 4 . 9/21/2004
I'm so glad you're continuing this! Yay! Keep going! I want this story to get an ending! )
TriGemini chapter 4 . 4/20/2004
This story sounds really good. Can't wait for more. Until then.
oskylinedriveo chapter 4 . 4/18/2004
Ooh, I love the character Noribnin. You are doing such an amazing job with this story. Please, update soon!
hammergirl chapter 4 . 4/17/2004
I love this story and I'm glad you finally updated. I really like the relationship you have made between Radames and Amneris, it seems very real and believable. Great job and I can't wait to read more!
Lucy Taylor chapter 4 . 4/16/2004
This was great I love how rademes and Amneris are complimenting eachother but still are distant is Rademes ever going to love her?
Lucy Taylor chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
I absolutly loved it! I am a HUGE fan of Aida and I love this version of it I was wondering if you were going to finsih it because I would love to read it...Lucy
AWluvvbug chapter 3 . 2/19/2004
This is quite good. I'm interseted to see where you are going to go with it (though I have my ideas), if you are going to continue. I noticed that it has been a while since you updated this story, and I just want to send some encouragment to continue, I think it's worth it. Good Job so far.
~Amanda
Account Deleted 2008 chapter 3 . 2/17/2004
Very interesting so far! I'd love to find out how it continues.
drandmrshouse chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
I like this! I like Aida, and this story! YAY!
hammergirl chapter 2 . 11/9/2003
This story is great! I love the plot and you're a very good writer!