Reviews for Evolution: The Weapon X project
The Suburban Coyote chapter 17 . 1/4/2012
8o never trust creepy benchers.
The suburban coyote chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I'm not sure if it was autocorrect, but I just wanted to say that it's 'nein', not 'nine'. (sorry, I get nitpicky). Loving the story! 8D
Artysian chapter 17 . 6/16/2011
I love this pairing. please please continue it
FireBornInsanity chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
loved this chappie too
FireBornInsanity chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
loved it
Novak 112 chapter 17 . 3/14/2009
...Wow

Kick ass story I'm actually jumping with excitement about what happens next but that's only on the inside because if I was doing it on the outside I would probably get smacked in the back of the head for being too loud.

Anyway I spotted very few mistake with regards to spelling, grammar, vocabulary and the like so out of ten I'd give this story a whopping 11 for this story exceeds all forms of suppence and action on the fields of combat and adolescant love.

Keep up the good work and I will review when you update which I hope will be soon because I just finished watching X-Men Evolution recently and I fell in love with it.

My only regret is that there aren't that many X-men Evolution fics around but I hope that will change at some point.

SOrry I tend to wonder a little... anyway keep at it and I'll let you know what I think of your next chapters.

Peace out Novak 112

P.S. what are the chances of you upgrading this fic to an 'M' rating?...this is just out of sheer curiosity of course no perversness intended.
Red red red ribbon chapter 17 . 9/6/2008
really love it please update soon
twilightcloud18 chapter 17 . 5/30/2008
Does the ornament have anything to do with pheonix?

either way I hope you keep the whole Scott x Rouge thing alive I like those two together anyway.

p.s. update REAL SOON PLEASE!
reddragonn343 chapter 17 . 6/9/2007
whao...interesting...Sinister is involved...
Woodall chapter 17 . 5/13/2007
Look, I really, really, REALLY like this story so could you please update it?
MasterBrattan chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
not to nitpick, but i don't think her bones would all have adamantium, just the claws, since she'll still need to grow.
Woodall chapter 17 . 4/28/2007
WOULD YOU PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY!
Woodall chapter 17 . 3/26/2007
Please try to get this thing done and I would like to see more moments between Kurt and X23 PLEASE!
NctrnlBst chapter 17 . 3/17/2007
Hehe Long Time no see.

Interesting chapter. deffinitly something to wet the appitite for another. Keep up the good work!
X00001 chapter 17 . 3/16/2007