Reviews for From Agate to Emerald
SweetMisery1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
very nice please continue
DreamingChild chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
I really like this. I'm not sure what's going on yet, but you're hinting at something very sad! The funny thing is, it took me a while to concentrate because I was doing a happy dance because you quoted a most awesome song by the IG that seems to really fit now that I think about it! _
rayemars chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
You know what I like the most when you write in an unfixed time-period style like this? The way it always causes me to collect the pieces of information that are given while I'm reading and to try and put them together in a way that lets me understand the story until suddenly it's the end and I'm floored and staring at the screen going "Holy shit."

There are parts that I don't understand this first time around, but that's okay, because you wrote with a lot in-between the lines and I know that this means the story will just unfold itself more when I read it a second time, and a third, and so on.

You're talented, Sam. You really are. I think you mentioned once that you'd like to make your own comics? and if so, and that's still what you want to do, you're going to make it. I believe that you're going to be someone.

I've said this before, but it's the realism in your stories that really makes them stand out. In Bakura, a character that can be viewed so many different ways, you've created your own version and made it something that deserves praise.

Because it is damn good.