Reviews for The Rematch
ChexMixYum chapter 10 . 4/24/2005
um.. this is a great story.. but are you sure this si the last chapter
Kawaii Koneko92 chapter 10 . 9/6/2004
Kawaii story!
KrayZi chapter 10 . 8/6/2004
Just finished it. Jeez... You really write really good... I just finished watching the Shaman King series too. So is the next gonna have Hao? Also, does 'Hyoi Gattai' actually mean 'Integrate'? Just curious. I hope I can write like you do... Even though some people say otherwise... Get the next story out soon!
asn water chapter 10 . 7/8/2004
i absolutely cant wait for you to update!this was the first shaman king fic that i read so i hope i get to read the ending too!
Half Kracker chapter 10 . 6/5/2004
Hey! I never got to review this chapter... .; sorry for the long delay. I guess I kind of forgot. Heh. Anyways, good fic! Ya know what, I actually see you being the more Megaman NT worrior writer. Don't ask me why or anything maybe it's a stupid thing to say but the way you write that's what it reminds me of. I guess because I like how you write and all and I think you can bring out the characters pretty well in megaman... .;; Now I feel kind of stupid for saying all of that; but oh well!Figured I'd tell you! .;

Well anyway, Keep up the good work! I HOPE for you to do another fic. . Whelp, see ya around!
Dea Isis chapter 10 . 4/19/2004
cool!
AngelShikonExpectra1 chapter 10 . 4/8/2004
HI,
Hey, I was wondering, if I can translate your fan fic "The Rematch" in spanish?
Answer me!
asn water chapter 4 . 3/30/2004
oh this story is so cute! i was really afraid that anna would leave. thank goodness! haha yoh and anna are so CUTE!
s91 chapter 10 . 3/24/2004
oh i loved it
DrakeTheDuelist chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Nice fanfic. Chapter 4 was my favorite because it's fun for me to contemplate Anna's and Yoh's breakup. (Pfft. You think that's heartless, check out my fanfic: "Yami Bakura Goes to Funbari" (ygo/sk crossover). Search under 'Supernatural' and you should be able to find it pretty quickly) And the selection of song for the chapter was brilliant!
Live-Love-Learn chapter 10 . 3/4/2004
Ah! update update update! Soon soon soon! Hehe. Poor Yoh. Hmm, I can't wait to see what wil happen in the oncoming chapter, hurry up and get it posted
AnT chapter 10 . 3/3/2004
This is not for the story, since I don't know much about Shaman King. HA! I knew you wouldn't stay out of Digimon for a while! HA!
Terra: Anthony...
sigh...my nagging muse is suggesting that I should do my homework, but I want a little word for that Tamers/Teen Titans crossover.
I can't wait for it, but to be serious, before doing any Teen Titantt work, I suggest that you do some reasearch on the ORIGINAL Teen TTitan comics.
There's a site about it called
PS: Do you know which Robin this one is? Some say it's Drake, but argues it because this might take place after he got infeted by that Joker virus. But I think it is since Batman mentions Robin being with the Titans in a Static Shock episode, and Static met the Tim Drake one.
Hope it comes soon. Rika and Raven together will be deadly.
MLPhoenix chapter 10 . 3/3/2004
ML: Uh oh! Who could that be?
Trey: Silva?
ML: Maybe. Anyway, great work! YOH/ANNA ITSUMADEMO!
St. Fredrick/Darkgabumon/Pyrolon/Swordman: PEACE!
Angel-Chan chapter 10 . 3/2/2004
Ahh! *sits back, content* Great way to end the story! "Just don't ever change." Love it! I really liked Anna's speach, too. *squeals* Hao! You added Hao! Your next story would be a continuation, right? *looks hopeful* Not... that I've seen the whole series... yet.
I dunno if you got my email yesterday- for some odd reason, my mail refuses to send letters. If you didn't (which I'll find out by checking my mail sometime later), I'll try again; or, if you want, you can email me. I have a special idea for 'School Day Blues,' but I need your permission! *cackles*
Whoo! New Digimon stories from DC soon! *twirls* I can't wait! Hopefully, I'll have updated by this weekend with about ten different things for everyone to read (not all of it is Digimon, though). Oh, and I'm working on a rewrite of 'Trials of the Heart!' I'm changing it so that people who don't like Digimon- or Japanese things, for that matter- can read it. (Yes... sadly, there will be name changes.)
Anyway, just wanted to pop in and tell you how much I'm enjoying your stories! Keep up the good work! *laughs* Anna and Rika should meet- BT bashing would ensue!
Jessi Tsuki chapter 10 . 2/29/2004