Reviews for Card Captor Ashura: Rising Stars
bryant chapter 4 . 6/4
Is honuo ho-oh's Japanese name
Zatch Bell-01 chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Ha,Giselle and Geo-chan are losing. How about a fic in which Ash is transported into Sakura's world and is living Sakura's life and he has to capture all of the Clow cards.
kawaiilileevee chapter 40 . 11/21/2012
And Lance is darkness because she can get rid of dark pokemon and not shed a tear! Quagsire are nice Pokemon and I'm using one in my game too!
kawaiilileevee chapter 39 . 11/21/2012
Eh? So the Celestial revoking didn't completely get rid of Team Rocket or the dark pokemon? Then what was the point? I bet Giselle is a thief. Maybe Geodude stole a lot of magic items before he was sealed and gave them to her?

Lance's dragons made quick work of the rest of the Pidgeottos.

"What is the Dark Mirror?"

"It's a strong dark magic item." Lance said. "It was created by a mage millennia ago… it was meant to trap dark pokemon, but it can be reversed to turn normal pokemon into dark types. However, only one with card power could do that. Technically, it's mine..."

"Yes." Lance said, her eyes narrowing. "But how would she have managed it if she lost her memories?"

"Geo-chan, perhaps?"

"Perhaps." Lance said. * That guardian… *

They were relaxing when a wave of Pidgeot came along.

"Is there any other way?" Ash asked, as he used Thunder Beam to fry most of them. "Without killing them, I mean?"

"The purification chant doesn't work…"

Ash sighed. * There poor pokemon… *

"However." Pika-chan said. "You can try to change them back into normal types by applying light magic."

"Eterneon, go! Use Heaven's Glow!"

A glow surrounded the nearest pidgeots. They flailed and attempted to escape, but it was futile. As Ash watched, the birds changed from black, to gray, and finally, to a normal, beige, pidgeot color.

Ash breathed a sigh of relief, as did Eterneon. Then, his eyes fogged over and he began to fall.

Lance quickly dashed to his side and caught him. * Energy level is really low. * She placed a hand on his forehead and began channeling chi into his body.

Ash sighed and fought off the weariness. Crystal…

I won't die, don't worry! I'm just giving you some of my magic so you won't hit a low point and black out.

kawaiilileevee chapter 38 . 11/21/2012
Ash puts up with a lot, doesn't he? Sometimes I think Pika-chan just walks over him, and to some extent Gary and Giselle did too, and especially Todd/Teresa. Why doesn't he get rid of them once and for all? He's already Destiny!

"The way is filled with whirlpools, and attacking pokemon. Also, rumors of a secret organization… I've sent three of my junior trainers to get the medicine, but none of them returned. And it has already been two months…"

"Sounds serious." Ash said. "What type of medicine?"

"Oh, they call it Secret Potion." Jasmine said.

"In that case, I'll go and fetch it for you."

"Would you? Thank you so much! Ampharos is getting sicker and sicker…"
"Count on us." Ash said.

Junior Trainers are weak... maybe they were attacked?
kawaiilileevee chapter 37 . 11/21/2012
Ash is an idiot, but Lance can call him that affectionately all she wants. More nice Pokemon battles! Kinesis is awesome on Kadabra and Lance's Charmander is amazing.
kawaiilileevee chapter 36 . 11/21/2012
Ooh, I hope your wrists get better! Please heal! I want to read more championshipping stories!

Eusine is dumb! And he can't catch Suicune since Lance already has it...

Oddish still hasn't evolved?

Healing Ash as a Pokemon is cute! I wonder if Lance would be a little Dratini...
kawaiilileevee chapter 34 . 11/21/2012
I'm so sleepy and tired and just plain worn out but your fanfic gives me energy! Is the Team Rocket in Johto the same as the one in Kanto? When did Ash and Lance revert back to their original genders? If Team Rocket isn't all gone, it might be dangerous... and what is Giselle doing now?

Love all the battles, though
kawaiilileevee chapter 33 . 11/21/2012
I can see this happening very easily because everyone wants a shiny Pokemon! But I'm glad that Ash and Lance could save Lapras. I still think Ash just takes Lance for granted even after she got tired protecting him. At least he healed her, but still...
kawaiilileevee chapter 32 . 11/21/2012
... Ash doesn't appreciate Lance much, does he? Maybe they need to be in some more danger-of-losing-life before he will realize how much she means to him? Why is he so dumb?
kawaiilileevee chapter 31 . 11/21/2012
Fighting an army of Pokemon is definitely more demanding than defeating one Guardian, right? So the more Cards you have, the better!

"He's so cute when he's asleep." Lance said to herself. A thought crossed her head. "I wonder…"

She poked Ash. He didn't even stir… he was out like a light.

Lance leaned over him and pressed her lips to his softly, with only the barest of touches. This time, Ash stirred, but only slightly.

Lance backed away to see if he would wake. He did.

Ash is so unromantic! I wish he'd do something nice for Lance! Like give her flowers or candy or just ask her to date him...
kawaiilileevee chapter 30 . 11/21/2012
*Throws bunnies* *g* *g*

How about a story where Ash has to seduce Lance to marry into his/her family? That would be funny, kind of like Byakuya/Rukia in Bleach?

I'm glad Ash got the Unown and Suicune!
kawaiilileevee chapter 29 . 11/21/2012
I liked Falkner in Pokemon Special. He was so much more interesting and he did have a Skarmory. That's awesome...

Donphan snorted once before it reverted to a white card.

Ash caught it between his fingertips. "One down!"

Lance laughed and tossed him a bottle of Fresh Water. "It's a game?"

Ash nodded unreservedly.

"Let's go celebrate at the Mew Café!"

"Is this a date?" Lance asked.

"Sure." Ash replied, not paying much attention.

Hah! Pay up! Pika-chan crowed, to Luna, who frowned and handed over the money.

This means nothing!

Whatever you say, Luna! Pika-chan laughed.

...Poor Ash is still clueless?
kawaiilileevee chapter 28 . 11/21/2012
Aww... I'm sure Lance wouldn't mind sharing a bed with Ash even if he was being a pervert! *Hentai smile* But Luna is quite annoying! Sometimes I wish Lance had a nicer guardian, like Angel...
kawaiilileevee chapter 27 . 11/21/2012
I'm glad Lance was able to smack some sense into Ash (or at least talk him through his guilt and self-loathing). Giovanni did form Team Rocket and Delia was in love with him and that is that and they were happily married, so there!

"That was impressive, Ash." Charlotte said laconically. "But now I have no way to get home."

"Eep!" Ash said, abashed at his error.

Charlotte sweatdropped. "It's okay. I think… I'll just have to wait."

Lance laughed. "Look before you leap, Ash."

"I will from now on." Ash promised.

"Well, I guess I'm stuck here for ten days."

"Guess you are." Ash said. "So let's go exploring!"

"You just said that, Ash."

"I did?" Ash blinked cutely. "Okay then."