Reviews for What Do You Think?
Isobel humphreys chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
well given Seto looks exactly the same in gx as the original, it makes sense...
Sonikkuruzu chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This is brilliantly written and I haven't spotted any spelling or grammar mistakes. I only came across Yu-Gi-Oh! a few days ago and I know nothing about it but I absolutely love this! :D I like the way that you use different punctuation marks for each character! :) This is friggin awesome!
Raj8 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I personaly almost always dislike yaoi storys this one was so good I ignored that
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
no owari!

brittney
Parker Stark chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Very nice! I enjoyed this alot, another look into the immortality of the Yami/Hikaris (even if you used Seto/Set instead of Mariku/Malik)

Throughly enjoyed. 5/5
Conqueror chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I don't know why, but I think this fanfic is absolutely beautiful. Darkish and sad, but still beautiful...
AuthorKylie chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Fantastic piece of work D

I loved it, the way you wrote their stories, their emotions and reactions to their immortal lives.

Really, it was a very, very well written story.

Thank you so much for sharing it!
kiniyakkii chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
...oh my. This is so... perfect? Is that the word I am looking for? Sort of. Hautingly perfect. It's hard to explain... sigh. What would be nice as a sequel would be these three regaining a sense of normal back in their lives, and start watching over their friends' descendants... sort of like guardian angels... but sad too. Hauntingly perfect.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
That's...wow. That could actually happen! And it was so sad, but so sweet at the same time! So much love!
Sailor Galaxia chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
*crying*

Wonderful, just wonderful. It has real emoution in it.

I don't think this even needs a sequel, it has a moral

of how the one thing most people want can hurt the

worse.
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Awesome...
435177 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
that was very good. And I wish I could write you more, but it's 1;30 in the evening, and quite frankly, I'm very tired.

It was really good!
MsHobgoblin chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
That was a very moving and powerful piece of writing.

Well done. I've never thought about it like that before.

Hob x
Trinity Destler chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Whoah; that was excellent, great, well-balanced writing and some really neat ideas. I do have to burst your bubble, though; Set and Kaiba are the same person, Set was never sealed into an item in Egypt. If I recall correctly he actually succeeded Yami as Pharaoh after Yami's death (sealed into the puzzle) because as his cousin and high priest he was the closest thing to an hier Yami had.

Oh well, doesn't really matter, not many people know all that yet. I loved the story's tone and the amount of description was bang on perfect- vivid without being wordy.
darkchan chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
*blinks* Wow.. I had never thought of that. I love the tone of the story, and the concept is one of the most original ideas I’ve seen here.