Reviews for Wilted
Please continue!
Hinata245 chapter 7 . 6/2/2009
Wow! I lurved it! :)
Wickedness chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
I like it! keep up the amazing work!
sabrina chapter 7 . 4/26/2007
Muuhahahahaha! go orochi-chan! haha! awesomness! do more chapters person sir lady thing! im soory! i ATE TO MUCH SUGAR!SUGAR,SUGAR,SUGAR...SUGAR! Muhahahahahahahahahahaa!sugar rulz! do dirty stuff that always atracts atention.
andrea chapter 7 . 12/15/2006
MEANIE! HOW COLD ARE YOU? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO SAKURA-CHAN? BTW, you really need to update its 3 years already.
apple trees chapter 7 . 10/6/2006
omg! good sotry!

u need to update but.. T_T

hehehes i'll b waiting 4 da antoher great chappie~!
kakashifanlS2ver chapter 7 . 8/17/2006
cierra chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Huh...? countinu so i can understand it.
liandrin chapter 7 . 7/10/2006
CREEPY! Keep writing, please!

Saranghae Jagiya chapter 5 . 7/2/2006
Yay OrochimaruxSakura

backlash symphony chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
Hello! I was looking through a friend's profile and I saw your fic. When I noticed it, I did a double take. I couldn't believe SOMEONE ELSE FINALLY, or in your case, already, likes OroSaku, and writes it. OroSaku is my absolute favorite pairing and I'm so glad I found your fic.

However, I guess since you haven't updates since '03, you've stopped writing. I don't know how many people have asked you to continue, but if they have, you can add me to the list. If you need help since you've lost all ideas or you can't find anything that could inspire you, I'd be more than willing to help.

I plan to create a c2 for rare pairings and I wanted to add yours, if it was alright with you, but I didn't want to add soemthing that stopped without an ending. I think this fic has amazing potential and I know a lot of people who would be interested in reading it!

Apart from my probably annoying blabber, this fic was very well written with only a few spelling errors. I like the idea and the flow of it, as well. Everything leads up nicely and the characters seem to be in character. Thanks again for listening!

Till later!

Your fellow OroSaku writer,

Backlash Symphony
SpeedDemon315 chapter 7 . 6/25/2006
What are you up to this time, Orochimaru? I do hope you make this an OrochimaruXSakura fanfic, I'm looking high and low for something like that. Update quickly, I can't wait to find out what happens next and what Orochimaru has in store for Sakura.
EnV chapter 7 . 12/4/2005
they make such a cute couple! sick. update soon!
Apple-Mei-Mei chapter 7 . 10/17/2005
...tickled her cheek...he likes licking things dont he...?

lol, update soon, the chapters are short but cute - in a way. I love it

ja ne!(o'-'o)
slayer-child chapter 7 . 7/27/2005
Aw, I wanna read some more! ;.; It was getting interesting!