Reviews for Wilted
Mina chapter 7 . 5/8/2005
Continue, or die a slow and painful death
Senko chapter 7 . 2/27/2005
Say are you gonna update?
Meeka chapter 7 . 2/18/2005
Lovely!
MoyE chapter 7 . 1/20/2005
You know whats funny. I hate the way you do your paragraphs, and I don't like how short the chapters are. But thats not the funny part. The funny art is that I absultly love this story! I don't get whats so good about it, but it's awesome! I really can't wait for an up-date! Ohh! I really hope you stay on the track you're on! That would make this unique and even the better!
KUMO chapter 7 . 9/21/2004
MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE! (PUPPY-DOG EYES)
V-Oh chapter 7 . 8/22/2004
Heyya! creeppy en mysterious... keep updatin! it's pretty interesting too! I wonder whos gonna save sakura-chan... i wud like to knoe wut happens next! till next time!
KKSG chapter 7 . 7/10/2004
...strange but keep it up.
L.uca Kerberos chapter 7 . 7/6/2004
OMG! I love this SO much! Are you going to make it a semi Orochimaru/Sakura pairing? That would be interesting, as I've never read any like that before. *Squeals* I can't wait until you continue this! I'm putting it on my favorites._
Iccena chapter 7 . 5/30/2004
lolz...nice...do continue! where's kakashi and naruto though?
Lady Light chapter 7 . 5/1/2004
I really like this! You should update it!
Vanilla Breeze chapter 7 . 4/8/2004
me luv! me like! plz continue!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/18/2004
After reading this story,I took a peek at the reviews. This is a message to certain reviewers
(I think you know who you are):
This is fan fiction, the keyword being 'fiction. It is perfectly alright if it has nothing to do with the series the author chose to use. Also, it is alright for the characters to act how they normally wouldn't. If you don't like the way the story is going after the first chapter, quit reading it. Reviews are ment for constructive criticism, not dumb comments about the lack of authenticity in a story.
On another note, this is a wonderful story that you are writing and I am eagerly awaiting the next update.
Kunai chapter 7 . 2/14/2004
WOAH!I love your story you can't let it end like this you have to continue!Please update soon!XD
P.S If you have time please email me and tell me when next chapter is up oke?.
HisBeautiful chapter 7 . 2/13/2004
you're good at clif hangers i must say!
please update soon
-HisBeautiful-
shiruru chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Erm... this was very Hottopicesque. Orochimaru isn't the devil and Sakura isn't some goth wannabe... Orochimaru is looking for a body, a guy's body, with lots of power. He'd have no use at all for Sakura.
Sakura just doesn't seem like Sakura at all here. It just seems kind of like Orochimaru Corrupts Innocent SakuSue. I think that's sad because Sakura is a character who does have her own personality, she is smart, she tries hard, and she does have her own strength... I don't know. If you don't really feel that about her, I think it shows in the writing. Is there someone else you identify with more?
Your writing style is good, you have good descriptive style, and you have very nice potential, I think. Maybe if you worked out why you're writing the story and why you're using the characters you're using? Or maybe tried writing someone else? Maybe an Ino fic, or Hinata? I don't know, just thoughts. Good luck in your writing...
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »