Reviews for Wilted
shiruru chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Erm... this was very Hottopicesque. Orochimaru isn't the devil and Sakura isn't some goth wannabe... Orochimaru is looking for a body, a guy's body, with lots of power. He'd have no use at all for Sakura.
Sakura just doesn't seem like Sakura at all here. It just seems kind of like Orochimaru Corrupts Innocent SakuSue. I think that's sad because Sakura is a character who does have her own personality, she is smart, she tries hard, and she does have her own strength... I don't know. If you don't really feel that about her, I think it shows in the writing. Is there someone else you identify with more?
Your writing style is good, you have good descriptive style, and you have very nice potential, I think. Maybe if you worked out why you're writing the story and why you're using the characters you're using? Or maybe tried writing someone else? Maybe an Ino fic, or Hinata? I don't know, just thoughts. Good luck in your writing...
meow chapter 7 . 2/2/2004
0_0 OMG sakura run! *dame orochimaru! shakes fist*
Uryale chapter 7 . 1/27/2004
... This is TERRIBLE... is this your excuse for pairing your latest fetishes with you? as in, picturing your latest fetishes with Sakura/you?
If so, leave your teenage girly fantasies in you head, (like most smart, and above agerage people) and stop corrupting peoples' minds and mental image of certain characters; You made me think of Sakura as a helpless Shinobi wannabe, and Orochimaru as an old, wrinkled pervert.
Have some type of paracgraph formation, use proper punctuation, spelling, and grammar. (pay attention in English class...) but, your description is great. it's just the paragrahp formation that throws people off.
But, the Cannon are Horribly OOC.
1)Orochimaru's arms are useless and sealed by the time that Tsunade is Hokage.
2)What the hell would Orochimaru want with Sakura? to him, She's useless!
3)Sakura knows better than to make a deal with someone she doesn't know. And she knows that Sasuke's with Orochimaru, so, it must have occured to her that the person at the other end of the deal was Orochimaru.
4)Orochimaru IS NOT A pervert! don't you even try to make a pairing with these two well thought of (,one way or another,) Ninja, and replace them with cynical, sex crazed,sadists!
Uryale
P.S. you know my e-mail adress, talk to me if you want.
LakErgUrL262 chapter 7 . 12/6/2003
aahh.u got me addicted to the coupling orochimaru n sakura...oy..._ tat couple is actually more interesting to sasusaku. hehe. update!
billingual sheep chapter 7 . 11/18/2003
This sounds so good. I can't wait for the next part!
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 7 . 11/14/2003
OHMIGOSH! Who's gonna save Sakura? Wha! Someone HAS to come! Like Sasuke! Neji! Kakashi! Uhh...even Shikamaru! Heheh, continue soon!
lakergurl262.too lazie to sign in chapter 7 . 11/14/2003
..lemon please? hehehehe

ava
ShinkaChuu chapter 7 . 11/14/2003
Woo... yea, as I thought it would happen... XD

Plz update soon! (eep)
Color-me-Happy chapter 7 . 11/14/2003
oh my god! I think that's the best chapter you've ever made!
Shikage-Tsaya chapter 7 . 11/13/2003
Keep going i luv ur story

I wan to read the nexrt chapter
vivisect chapter 7 . 11/13/2003
Yay I like the direction this fiction is going :3 Please continue, Vikky-chan.

-Nocturine
Kazle chapter 7 . 11/13/2003
Wow, i love this story so much. the way you write is very captivating, with the short chapters. update as soon as you can.

kazle
viviannnnn chapter 7 . 11/13/2003
whoaz sakura...lets have some more chapters up!
Feldir chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Just thought that I'd point out a small mistake in chapter 1. Konohagakure is actually the mountain with the monuments in the village of Konoha.
KawaiiKenshin chapter 7 . 11/13/2003
Poor Sakura... that must be really shocking...
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »