Reviews for The Story of FF7
Hageu chapter 40 . 1/6/2013
I Throughly Enjoying Thiss! Amazing! Your So Good At Writing! I Spent All Holiday Reading This, Haha:)
kpawesomestarplayer chapter 8 . 12/28/2010
i just wanted to say that u got talent. keep up the good work! this is actually my favorite game, so im looking forward to more excitment, a good connection between cloud and aeris, and the one and only scary *singing* S-E-P-H-I-R-O-T-H! daun daun daun daun daun daun daun daun...o right yeah think lol for keeping me from being bored!
Keys2theKingdom chapter 22 . 11/26/2009
Zack needs to get on with it...

GREAT CHAPTER!

I just realized something, I've never said that before, have I?

Oops...Sorry! ;
Keys2theKingdom chapter 16 . 11/26/2009
Um, I think I get the joke, or at least, there's a different joke with the same punchline or something? The only ff7 thing I can come up with form "Cloud Explains it All" is that that's the title of Resobaso's walkthrough video for that part...XD
Keys2theKingdom chapter 15 . 11/26/2009
When you mentioned the three Turks thing, I just thought; "Who was the one that replaced Vincent?" I's imagine it was Reno, since he's obviously younger than Rude and Tseng. (Around the same age as Vincent was before Hojo stuck him in a coffin...)
Keys2theKingdom chapter 10 . 11/26/2009
I just realized you keep saying Cloud's eyes are blue, have you ever watched Advent Children before? Cause you can't really see it in the actual game (becuase it was made in 1991) but in the CG FF7 stuff they started doing lately, you can see Cloud's eyes aren't that blue anymore. You can tell they used to be that impossible, bright sky-blue color Square likes to use, but around his pupil there's this weird, glowy, radioactive green ring. Which I assume is what makes his eyes glow.

XD sorry for nitpicking, but stuff like that bothers me for some reason...LOL
Keys2theKingdom chapter 7 . 11/26/2009
Wait, he's talking to ZACK isn't he? Great, now my fave hottie is hearing ghosts...T_T
Keys2theKingdom chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
"YOU SHINRA LOVIN' BASTARD!" LOL I don't think you need to capitalize the R though...XD
Plasma Knight chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Was Mike Cecil supposed to be a reference to FF4's main character, or just a convenient name choice?

Anyways, nice job so far! Looking forward to the rest!
Jocelyn chapter 40 . 5/28/2009
I loved this chapter! I know what you mean, I was looking forward to this chapter too. But I didnt know it would be the last!

Im so sad im done reading.

Your fiction was amazing. Simply amazing. It was perfectly written and worked out.

I see its been a year since you updated it, but I hope you get the rest done.

Im not signed up yet for , but now that ive read your fanfic, I NEED to favorite it.

I can see why you wouldn't want to make more chapters. Cause its hard to get free time to do these sort of things these days, but if you do keep going, I'll keep reading. )

Overall:

I loved the character development,

I wish there'd be more parts for Vincent,

I woke up early just to read this for hours, P

I miss the fiction already and feel like reading it again,

and it was just plain AWESOME.

5 stars! No wait... 20/5 stars!

Loved the fiction, going to look at your other ones, and I just wanted to say all this to give you a hint of how awesome the fanfic really is.

TTFN! D
Jocelyn chapter 37 . 5/15/2009
Its been awhile, but I thought I should review again.

This chapter was awesome! (mostly because Vincent was there)

Im kinda sad now that Im getting to the end of the fanfiction. T-T

But I'll look at your other fanfics when Im done with this one.

Im glad we got to see more of Tifa, though. It did feel like she was being kind of left out. /

Anyhow, Ill write a review when Im done reading. ttfn!
Jocelyn chapter 17 . 4/24/2009
I loved the motorcycle chase! It was sweet!

Btw, What you said at the end: "Anyone, anyone? Bueller?" kinda reminded me of that one psych episode name called "Murder?... Anyone?... Anyone?... Bueller?".

Plus, the whole bloody thing in the Shinra HQ ...well it kinda did make me sick too. P

Anyway, all in all, a very awesome chapter. )
Jocelyn chapter 8 . 4/21/2009
I wanted to say that how you portray the characters, and their personalities are perfect!

I could just hear Reno talking!

There are barely any people on this site that's as good as you are. Usually they make their personalities the total opposite, or just barely there, BUT you hit it square on!

The beginning was kinda lagging, ya know, blowing up the reactors. BUT it was necessary for the plot. Im just saying Im glad you took your time making the beginning and all those details instead of telling everyone that "Basically, they just blew up the reactors" 'cause I've seen someone do that before. /

I hope it gets even better as I read it! )

Cant wait!
Jocelyn chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
I love the last two chapters! I like how detailed you make everything. I love cloud's 'keep it cool' attitude.

I'll be reviewing after every few chapters! )
Jocelyn chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
This fiction is amazing! 40 chapters! long chapters!

I finally found what I was looking for! -A long awesomely written fan fiction!

I love this fanfic and Im only 2-40 chapters!

Cant wait till what comes next!