Reviews for Fruition 2
dadby chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
OK...so continue! Its doing awesome! D/X FOREVER!
lime juize chapter 8 . 1/17/2008
I really enjoy and love this story. Are you going to continue it or is it a lost cause?
La Trom Mi chapter 8 . 8/24/2004
please please please update. I love dawn & xan being together and i loved dawn's hero and i'm loving this. please continue
Kristy Marie chapter 8 . 4/18/2004
Glad to see more of this. Can't wait to find out Xander's idea, and love the Willow/Giles interactions still... Still doing great work, keep it up.
silversonnet chapter 8 . 4/14/2004
Nice insight into Xander's thoughts. I can't wait to find out what his idea is. Great job and please update soon.
RobC chapter 8 . 4/14/2004
Good part, Xander always was one for jumping into a situation. ;)
RobC chapter 7 . 4/1/2004
Nice to see you continueing this, I was afraid you'd abandoned it. :)
silversonnet chapter 7 . 3/31/2004
I'm so glad you posted a new chapter. I was afraid you had dropped the story. This was another great chapter. I liked Andrew's guesses about the inscription in the ring and Xander's reaction to his uncertainty. Great character dynamic. Please don't wait so long to post the next chapter; I can't wait to see what happens next.
D.Torres chapter 6 . 3/30/2004
Interesting, hope to see more soon.
D
D.Torres chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
I found the sequel, reading now.
D
La Trom Mi chapter 6 . 3/28/2004
please please please update!
BiKa chapter 6 . 3/13/2004
You need to continue! I'm starting to like the idea of D/X hook-ups! And OH plus not to mention I adore Andrew!
Razial chapter 6 . 12/5/2003
A very good start to the sequel of a very good story. Dawn's and xander's connection is very good. Once again it is well written. Good to see Willow and Giles have come to help out. Can't wait to see what happens next
dave
FirstAidKid chapter 6 . 11/12/2003
yo, firstaidkid here(the artist formerly known as thecrazeebunny). I'm really glad you put it back up I thought this story had died! waah! but no! lookie it's there yay im excited please keep going!
RobC chapter 6 . 11/10/2003
Good part, and kinda liked the Giles/Willow thing. A bit weird, but good. ;)