Reviews for Promises Remembered
the patrons would actually be their animagus form.
Nicolerh2010 chapter 35 . 10/31/2021
"Yet time would tell how wrong that thought was." I advise making your foreshadowing so obvious. It comes off as hokey. It's also rather unbelievable that Voldemort would sit down for a friendly chat with a chunk of Order members under any circumstances. It's weird and out of place. Otherwise enjoying the story!
Guest chapter 33 . 7/25/2021
Definitely sequel!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/19/2021
NO! Lee!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/17/2021
WAIT! Blood cannot spurt from Voldemort’s nose because Voldemort does not have a nose!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/17/2021
Oh no! My Dog Star! What does that mean!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/17/2021
I think he just told the Font of Power to leave him alone. So it did.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/16/2021
What about The Mandatus Propitio Subigum thingy? Is Sirius still under it? Assuming it succeeded, of course.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2021
This is so seamless I feel like I’m still reading Promises Unbroken! Hopefully, this will be as good as the other two!
Itc chapter 43 . 5/28/2021
Where the heck is the rest? 17 years? Really?
tonjapr chapter 5 . 4/29/2021
As good as this is it's just way too depressing. When you kill a shitton of people and dont even have the order kill prominent death eaters when theyre down i honestly dont want to continue with this. I dont want to read sth where everyone is dead it just sucks.
almagrande chapter 20 . 1/14/2021
Every chapter ending leaves you wanting to read more. I also think that this series would make great films if it were possible.
cuteasduck chapter 22 . 12/27/2020
What letter did Harry receive? The one from Dumbledore or a new one that has not been mentioned yet?
LunaFlos chapter 43 . 8/15/2020
I really like how we are not given all the information and have to wait for everything. What was voldemort talking about with Snape when he said "it's time"? does it have anything to do with the chamber of secrets perhaps? What was the map sirius discovered? Was is from casa serpente? When is snape going to tell everyone about the prophecy? also I really liked the fact the we should know not to believe everything snape says because he is going to keep some information to himself... great story!
LunaFlos chapter 42 . 8/14/2020
I got goosebumps while reading the prophecy...
hm... so it is not dung? I was so sure for such a long time. and I remember how dumbledore was also sure that no one knew about icebreaker except for the inner circle...
2,465 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »