Reviews for Promises Remembered
ClaraGrimm chapter 7 . 10/19
Regulus Black stole Voldemort's fucking diary?!omg
ClaraGrimm chapter 6 . 10/19
why do you insist on making me cry so much?! Dubledore's burial broke my heart
ClaraGrimm chapter 1 . 10/17
But James what your don't know is that Albus Dumbledore is no more..
Jennifer chapter 43 . 8/29
Hi. I found your stories a few weeks back through a page that suggested some fan fiction stories. I'm so glad I came here because I love this series. I've now completed part 2 and will start part 3 this evening. When I'm finished with it, I'm sure I'll go back and read the "prologue".

Btw, I love how you changed the story of HP without taking away from the real characters. I was a huge fan of Sirius in the books and I'm glad I'm getting to "see him" again. I also love that you're giving us insight in how James and Lily and might have been as adults.

Again, thanks for your writings. Look forward to reading more from you.
Just saying the UU series is amazing!
LoonyLunaLovgood chapter 37 . 7/18
Me like Charles Li.
1. Roses are red, violets are blue, if you believe Rita Skeeter, ef-you
2. Roses are red, violets are red, Lilly's are red, my garden is on fire.
I do not take credit for the last poem, I saw it on the comment section on Dumbledores Army and the Year of Darkness and thought it was hilarious so I posted it hear so people will lol.
LoonyLunaLovgood chapter 22 . 7/15
Thank you.
LoonyLunaLovgood chapter 9 . 7/14
Awww! Youngish love! Oh, and this is random

\ /

/ \
LoonyLunaLovgoo chapter 7 . 7/13 Just no. I will now go and sit in a dark corner, crying my eyes out and think of how horrible this world is. I will go insane and repeat over and over "promises remembered". When they finally are able to pry me from that corner I will live in a mental hospital and live until I'm as old as dumbledore, and my final words will be after all this time? Always. I know! Happy thoughts! Happy *breaks down in hysterical crying*THOUGHTS. Sorry. This book really should be a movie!
LoonyLunaLovgood chapter 6 . 7/13
AWWWW! I cried...
nanaeleanor chapter 30 . 7/7
I'm surprised not to read that Tonks and Horace haven't immediately come to report the mysterious stranger messing with the wards and being able to apparate.
nanaeleanor chapter 5 . 7/5
Since the previous Ministers were slain, why wouldn't the Potters house be under the Fidelius immediately or constantly since the original prophecy? It seems unbelievable they would take such a risk. And even though they protected Lily and Harry, the ancestral home is destroyed. The fight scene was also a bit unrealistic. If that confundus-like charm was so effective initially, they could have stunned or killed every one of them. I understand that a writer would want things to go a certain way for their plot, but if that's what you want, then it must make sense and a reader shouldn't have to be frustrated with how unable our team seems.
bhoomika.sudharshan chapter 43 . 4/10
plzz update soon... i can't wait
2,373 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »