Reviews for Promises Remembered
You are so good.
I am reading it for umpteenth time. Everytime, all I can do is marvel at your writing.
You need to chill the fuck out with the slytherin bashing... jesus...

Otherwise pretty good, but the slytherin bashing is getting ridiculous and mean
Miggie chapter 43 . 5/6
This book was excellent I flew through it! I am worried about Harry again but obviously all the misfits have a role otherwise they wouldn't have received the presents from dumbledore! Great writing thanks! Hope poor Sirius is ok in the end!
Miggie chapter 22 . 5/4
Just finished chapter 22- really brilliant I love it, the suspense is killing me!
szw5009 chapter 43 . 5/1
Thanks!
anjiepotter chapter 22 . 4/20
I Didn't Know that you disliked Sirius,this way. in his all life, Sirius was ANYTHING but not dark mark bearer. I hope you will end this sooner
Poor Andromeda! As a mother, I can understand her fear. I like Julia more and more!
Also, I just realized that my last two reviews posted as "Guest" because I forgot to log in. Oops!
Excellent chapter! I'm glad the prophecy has ruled Harry out for good.
I'm glad he's looking for the Tonks family. It's cool that they have a son. I can't wait to see what they decide to do.
Jhuffy chapter 12 . 4/8
What is Sirius up to? He's worrying me!
I'm so glad that Harry had a good birthday! It was great to read.
Jhuffy chapter 11 . 4/8
Aw, I love Tonks! Poor Harry. I think he fares better here than in the books but this would still be rough for a kid.
Jhuffy chapter 10 . 4/8
I can't believe they breeched Grimmauld Place! It always seemed impenetrable. The duel was awesome though. I'm pretty bummed that Bellatrix got away. I really hate her. Lol
Jhuffy chapter 9 . 4/8
I'm excited that James might be healed. I really, really like Julia! It isn't often that I get so excited about an OC, but I feel like she should have always been there. Great chapter!
Jhuffy chapter 8 . 4/8
Loved meeting Tonks and getting that glimpse into Avalon.
Serious Sirius is intense and awesome!
Jhuffy chapter 7 . 4/7
Amazing! I love your Dumbledore! JKR should have written Dumbledore more like this. Fantastic chapter !
2,399 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »