Reviews for Calibur University A Calibur Academy Oneshot
YingLovatic025 chapter 1 . 4/10
Me : *spits water on BoBoiBoy's face* the fudge?! Talim my bae's speaking Tagalog?!

BoBoiBoy : Hey!.. why did you spit a water on me?

Tagalog makes it more funnier..

Dami kong tawa sa kanya!

buwiset, teka lang?, Tanga!
TwinBladeWarrior chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
oh wow! i havnt laughed that hard in AGES

especially liked the Soph/Taki, Kil/Max and the Raph bit at the end

Feel sorry for Mitsu though, poor guy, reminds me of one of my chars (2 fem friends with each other and not him)

anyway nice
spincutEdge6272 chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
wow this fic is so damn funny... I liked the multiple "woke up next to another things" XD

also another thing, you actually used Filipino words in this fic! makes me, a Filipino, happy to see someone use the language
THe Amazing Sponge chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
xD Dude. I understand what Talim's saying, and that makes it all the funnier.

Good job with the languages and shizzle. Vurry funny. D

Wow. That was funny. Yet, rather disturbing at the same time. XD
DarKFaeries chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Wow. That was funny. Yet, rather disturbing at the same time. XD
Dragon chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Quite funny indeed. I think I woke up the little munchkins downstairs from my...incredibly loud and silly laugh that doesn't sound like anything one would hear from a human. lol

fivethingsunmixed chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
I'm not sure what to say I think that this was actually surprisingly funny. I usually try to stay away from such school/university demons, but this piqued my interest. It would be funny to see how our respective heroes deal with university. Lesse...Taki would threaten to sneak up and kill professors in their sleep, Mitsurugi would be trying to find the ultimate cheat paper to beat the dude with the rifle...this never gets old!

Don't have much in the way of constructive criticism, seeing as a fic like this doesn't need anything, really, and that your grammar and punctuation was great. I was just trying to read through tears of laughter.

Keep on rockin'.
azn-x-sweetheart chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
lol...this is funny stuff...especially taki's, seung mina, and raphael's parts...nice writing...~
ComedyMagmar chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
And somewhere on campus, you can hear Yoshimitsu state, "Alcohol is the greatest enemy!"
Very clever story you have here. I like it, and since I'm normally not a fan of one chapter humor stories, that says something. My only qualms are:
1.) Yoshimitsu was not in it. Namu.
2.) You need to write more humor. You have a talent for it.
Excellent work!
Jarock16 chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
XD Oh man this is so funny! Hope you can do another but include Link, Heihachi and Spawn in the next one. Necrid might be a good addition, but Inferno and Charade will not be good additions.
Soreyle chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
OMFG that was great! But how come Raph couldn't get any *pout*? Ah couldn't have chosen a better writing style for this! Brilliant!
Jarissa Paxton chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Hilarious! I've got to send the link to this to the guys I play SC against.
If it were me, on the K/M section (using initials to try to avoid spoilers), I'd rephrase #2 to say "not in their own respective" instead of "not in each other's respective", but maybe I'm misunderstanding. Still, it's an excellent bit! One of my favorites!
Fluffy8 chapter 1 . 1/8/2004