Reviews for Deceive
Mimi chapter 11 . 12/2/2013
I really liked your AU plot. No time like the present to update this. I hope you find your Sarkney muse again even if it's been awhile.
DramioneLurver chapter 11 . 3/29/2010
Aw, man... there's no more... :( Old WIPs suck sometimes... but it was good while it lasted! And I can always imagine what happens next! But - just in case - on the off chance that you return to this, I'll gonna alert it. It's just so brilliant!
DramioneLurver chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
Oh... so that's what it is... well, the beginning of what it is. Nice work!
DramioneLurver chapter 9 . 3/29/2010
Oh, loved the ending bit with Jack and Irina! I can't wait to see how Jack'll respond to that nifty bit of info... Brilliant work!
DramioneLurver chapter 8 . 3/29/2010
I'm a bit confused with what happened with her ring at the end there... with the exploding ice and all. But the rest of the chapter was awesome!
DramioneLurver chapter 7 . 3/29/2010
I liked it! Loverly!
DramioneLurver chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
Oh... so THAT's why Simon's bringing them to Siberia... looking forward to that! Loved the chapter! Brilliant as always!
DramioneLurver chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
Oh, love the ring - the stone sounds beautiful. Also love the idea that Sark bought it (the STONE that is, haha) all those years ago because it reminded him of her. Can't wait for their talk. :)

Great work!
DramioneLurver chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
No, they really don't need practice with that, do they? But I like the 'practicing,' so it's cool, haha! And I loved the bit when Sark thought about how he'd cut off 'Julia's' service and connected it to his voicemail and remarked it was what a 'normal, loving fiance' would do, haha!

Lovely work!
DramioneLurver chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
HOLY CRUD! She's leaving the CIA for Sark! LOVE it! I especially adored how she asked Vaughn's 'permission' to do so. Very sweet, actually. Lovely!
DramioneLurver chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
Oh, LOVE it again! Magnificent! I can't wait to hear what Syd will say! Great work!
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Oh, LOVE it! Fabulous beginning to what I'm sure will end up being a fantastic tale. Great work.
xXPlayedByLifeXx chapter 11 . 11/7/2009
Liked your story so far, just hops that you'll update soon! Curious here about the whole ring-thing and just everything. You've got me a little bit confused here with this story. Can't wait to read more!
mystripedskirt chapter 11 . 10/15/2009
I love this story so much! I haven't read SS in so long, but I remember why I loved them now.
magicisagift chapter 11 . 3/5/2009
can you finish this please?