Reviews for Smashed, Wrecked, Gone
Angellia chapter 15 . 3/25/2009
Loved the story. I really liked how you kinda managed to fit everyones relationships in but did it in your own style :)
SpaceLord chapter 15 . 6/12/2006
Well didn't like the start but I got into the story after a while and at the end thought it was great.
SpaceLord chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Don't really see the point in retelling the same story that was done in BtVS just changing the setting. I mean I thought it was all human but it doesn't feel like it with people throwing rocks at people with guns. I mean lets get real here and pretend we can't duck for shit she might get in a lucky hit but you can't bombard a person and have him just sit there and take it.

This being in the 18th century would mean flintlock pistols, not very reliable or accurate I would think that some sort of sword/rapier would be as much a part of a highway mans arsenal since it takes forever to reload one of those old guns. I was under the impression that it also rained (being a storm and all) and it's not like those old guns worked well in wet conditions. If someone starts throwing rocks at you it will hardly take that long to zero in on where they are throwing it from. No this first chapter feels very unrealistic to me.
Summerland chapter 15 . 10/17/2005
oh loved the story! very good. HA! Angel. anywayt. very good writing and good plot. The spuffy mixed in VERY well. hehehehehehe.
Rebel Goddess chapter 15 . 7/31/2004
Yes, I definitely liked that ending. It was excellent. I even liked how drunk Spike got. The fact that Dawn's marrying Lindsey is hysterically funny by the way. Wonderful story. Don't you dare stop writing. More please.
Rebel Goddess chapter 9 . 7/30/2004
Actually the history lesson was hysterically funny. I loved all Spike's history too. Good stuff.
Rebel Goddess chapter 6 . 7/30/2004
I loved Darla's "This is getting ridiculous." line. It was very funny. Great chapters.
Kaymund chapter 9 . 3/28/2004
This is a quality peice of fanfiction, enjoying it.
Although I must disagree with Spike/Williams comment on Dawn growing up well. She seems to have a bad attitude and is a waster, a drain on resources, you would think she would have a bit of respect for the one who is providing her a home and nice things to wear, horses etc.
HeartOfAshes chapter 15 . 1/18/2004
Yes, lovely, lovely, lovely ending to a great fic! And I'd love to know what your next fic is going to be!(-)
DestinysFate chapter 15 . 1/14/2004
~*~You...are a genius. :D ~*~
I am SO serious. I absolutely enjoyed this story right from the beginning. Awesome ending, gurl! *sniffs* I'm gonna miss this story...*sigh* Great job. This was too good to just be a fanfiction. Did ya think of publishing it? *wink* _~ Take care, darlin'! And keep up the 'awe'some writing. )
Lindsey chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
I just finished reading your story and i have to say its a really creative idea and i loved it! awesome job
Anar chapter 15 . 1/10/2004
Are you going to make a sequel to this story? Cuz i think you could do a lot with the whole Western thing. It would be great, so you should do it, please?
Imzadi chapter 15 . 1/10/2004
"Smooth talking git!" "Slipperiest lawyer there ever was!" And you couldn't even use his name or say how good looking he was! And, of course, he had to lose his hand! I'm really disappointed. I expected just a little more than that.
Other than that, it's a good story. Bad, bad Buffy! She's got no morals or ethics, but she's a lot of fun!
KeepTheFaith chapter 15 . 1/10/2004
Wow, what a story. I loved it from beginning to end. And I loved the ending, anytime Buffy and Spike wind up together, happy and in love, I'm a happy camper.
I thought that the ending came a bit abruptly.
Yet Spike's discovery of Buffy's lies, through a pregnant Darla, was a nice touch to get Spike moving in the right direction.
I loved the interplay between Darla and Dawn over the godfather / father - both being drunken highwaymen. That was very funny.
Buffy's sadness at leaving wasn't unexpected, I was almost a bit surprised she was able to keep up her act for so long. It must have been a relief when she finally let Xander and Anya in on the truth - her real reason for splitting with Spike, so he'd stay behind.
Dawn's one handed lawyer of a fiancee - nice touch making him her intended.
I'm hoping for a sequel to this story - perhaps the tale of a highwayman and woman ravaging the roads in the west? Sounds like might have intriguing possibilities.
Laura
FadeToBlack315 chapter 15 . 1/10/2004
Ah, a happy ending. I'm so...happy. Okay, do we get an epilogue? Lots of Spuffy goodness, with maybe some kids?...Okay, scratch the kids...a dog?
lol, that was great.