Reviews for Rei's secret
suzanne chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
woah that was great, but they think kai killed her, when ray wake up that he told them that was misunderstood, that kai was the one who killed her but someone else, thank for other chapter and i can't wait for the next chapter to see what going happen to kai and when ray is wake up, can you please update other story as well aftermath, rescue me from servitude

i would like to find out what happen to them, cya until next time then :)
suzanne chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
woah the story was great but why she had to died already, what

happen when kai find out she was gone, i guest wait see what going happen next,i can't wait to read the rest of this story and see how this story is turn out in the end, kai was kinder proctive of him, update soon, cya until nexttime :)
Beywriter chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
hm, Ray's sister?

In my second fic posted (I think it was) it was called "Ray's Brother" about well his brother.

will there be more?

Beywriter
Melkyis chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
ARGH! Do you want me to die? Where are/is the following chapter(s) please!
FuZzZzy Bunny chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
"I'm Osuma." The boy got to his feet, but as hhTTP/1.0 200 OK Cache-Control: private, no-cache, max-age0 Pragma: no-cache Connection: Close
Request Timeout
This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'.
This was at the bottom of the fic you wrote about Bakura-so i couldnt review
YOU WROTE ANYWHO! ;(
YOU CALLED BAKURA RYOU-ARE YOU NOT BRITISH?
YOU PUT YOUR SELF IN IT-COOL!
Emily chapter 2 . 11/1/2003
Your story about Rei and his twin sister is a very cute idea. *lol*

Can't wait to read 'bout the way Kai will tell Rei and how Rei reacts and what Katherine's like.
losingmymind chapter 2 . 10/31/2003
AHA! then what? continue, please! I wanna know what will happen!
Black Magician Girl3 chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
u have to continue!
Thorn chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Thats's really good writing, but i think it should be more dramatic, but i don't tend 2 adore fan charactors, keep at it!