Reviews for Molten Sugar
odd couple but interestin
waseem chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
nfghfhfghrer
Spookyslayer chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Very short but oh so very hot! Thanks for writing.
Stardust44 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Short and sweet. Very sweet. I agree with X, "To be that drink." I wondered if I were the only one to find Yorgi so attractive. Glad to know I'm not. I like how this is written. Very good details. I could actually picture this happening, which may or may not be good for me, seeing as how I don't have a man like Yorgi around. Damn, what I wouldn't give to have been in X's place. Good Job.
Kerttu chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Oh my... *pants*

This was delicious. I have acquired an unhealthy fascination of Diesel recently so this was SO down my alley. (And I am SO going to buy that absinth I saw in the nearby store today!).

P.S. Are you the same Arabwel who keeps the Agent Sands Board in thrall?
Eze bitch from peanut gallery chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
You're fucking crazy, mate. Continue.
Rien Katrina chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
okay, no offense but that was kind of weird. I'm not into that kind of thing...that story was just plain awkward/scary. Okay I do agree that Xander and Yorgi are very hot guys but..but you just abused the hotness! shame on you, that was just wrong..no offense I just think that the yorgi/xander pairing was just wrong. Sorry, I'm not flaming you,...*quiver*. P.S. don't take it personally, you are a very good writer but you need some different concepts.
sorry :(
Lonely Shadow Knight chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
sweet.
Shadow
Lady Slone of Snow Mt chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Dam that was hot! You have to write more this could be fun!
darknessfighter chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
thank you for reviewing mine arabwell could you give me some advice ?
Lilys Eyes chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Ohh,Yorgi slash,very yummy ,is this going to be the only chapter or will you continue the fic?I think you should.