Reviews for Kidnapped
Spidersting chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Is Richie grounded because of all the trouble he got into in New York? I'm a little unclear on that...
TX chapter 4 . 11/7/2004
Something doesn't feel right at all. Shouldn't MacLeod and Tessa have been saying something good to Richie? If he didn't sneek out Bridgett might've never been found. She probably wouldn't been too scared to call out for help and there's no telling what could've happened. By going along Richie basically saved her.
AlannaErin chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
You produce such delightful stories! I've quite enjoyed reading them. Keep up the good work, you never make me bored. :)
blackblade2 chapter 4 . 12/4/2003
Richie must be so used to getting kidnapped by now...it happens to him all the time!
Nice to know what happened in Scotland, though. I was kind of curious.
Nice story - short, but good. Does Richie ever hear from Bridgett again?
blackblade2 chapter 2 . 12/4/2003
OOh, bad Richie! (But somehow I had a feeling he'd do something like that. It's just so his style...) Very curious now to find out if Richie really can manage to sneak past Mac's "Richie radar." Gotta go now, be back later...(I'm still in class, but don't know how much longer I can get away with this.)
blackblade2 chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Well if I had to be grounded I'd do it that way too! Anyway.
It never actually occurred to me to beg for a sequel, but I'm happy there is one now! I'm definitely going to read more of this later. (Right now I'm in math class, and supposed to be working on a report, not reading fanfic. Hehe, I'm bad.) Read you later.
TygerMagick chapter 4 . 11/17/2003
Hehe leave it to Richie to get into trouble
stcobb chapter 4 . 11/17/2003
You really do seem to like to torture Richie. Makes me wonder... Hm... [wink]
Richefic chapter 4 . 11/17/2003
Short and sweet huh? (Well five snickers has to be pretty sweet!)
andrea Macleod chapter 4 . 11/16/2003
Love it all great end
Me chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
SC...I like your story hope you update soon.
Orphelia-Rose chapter 3 . 11/3/2003
O! This looks like it's going to be an awesome story...and I like your idea of dog kennels. It just makes me smile. (Not that Richie being locked up in one is good.) Anyways, this was a great chapter! Please update soon!

}-,-
TygerMagick chapter 3 . 11/3/2003
Aww poor Richie..i couldn't handle that..I'd be freakin out lol..Mac better kick some ass!
MorganaPendragon chapter 3 . 11/3/2003
Ian reminds me a little of Greg... oh! that's an idea! hm...

Duncan to the rescue! or something like that? why was Ian fired? trust we find out soon...

MP
Richefic chapter 3 . 11/3/2003
Ok, so Bridgett was an idiot for getting in the car with the recently sacked madman, but Richie's lets test if they're gonna shoot us by giving them an opportunity comes a pretty close second!

Mac better not be too hard on him. This is all his fault y''know. Can't wait to see how they get out!