Reviews for Changing Paths
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
u kno im a tp love n i lov thia plz keep it goin
spirit demon chapter 3 . 7/23/2004
update soon
Yessi AKA PanChan chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
It was the best story u wrote i luv it! u r a very good writer!
Trupan chapter 3 . 4/25/2004
Hm, yeah I could tell you rushed it. But it's still good in a way.
Trupan chapter 2 . 4/25/2004
Hi! Remember me? Well my reviews as Stunner #1 should! I got an account and I've had this for about a year or so. I'm now Trupan instead of Stunner #1. I loved the chapter, sorry I couldn't review sooner!
Stunner 1 chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Hello again... um... ya... I was just wondering... WHEN THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE! I'M NOT A VERY PATIENT PERSON HERE! Ok, I'm done yelling now. But puh-lease update real soon! I'm begging you, please update!

Hip-hip, update!

hip-hip, update!

hip-hip, update!
Stunner 1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Are you ever gonna update? Come on! Get out of that nut shell and start writing Panny 'cause I really want to know what's next! PLEASE! Have mercy and update the stupid story before I get ugly! (P.S. Now it's very hard for me to get ugly since I'm the prettiest girl alive! I'm just kidding! I'm not that pretty, I'm just normal) Anyways, please update!

Stunner 1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
That's really good so far... um i guess I'm your first reviewer. Oh I feel so special! Well not really, but anyways, I like your story, but could you like kinda slow down, it's like your rushing through the whole story. And and question, is this going to be a T/P soon? please let it be! OK I'll shut up now.

UPDATE real soon! _