Reviews for Ravens Despair
Free chapter 3 . 1/18
I did not like this story. Robin complete bastard in this story (he would not have done so ever, at least in the cartoon of 2003). But it's your vision, so I dare not condemn you.
k99 chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Believe me, we both have an issue with Robin. I've never been that much into angst but this is just incredible. I know your probably not going to update seeing as its been like 6 years but It'd be great if you did btw. I really loved the story
Strixvaria chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
can't wait for the next chapter!
Strixvaria chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
cool, and sorry I'm so late reviewing!
Poison's Ivy chapter 3 . 10/26/2006
I'm actually glad you didn't use Slade. I honestly cannot remember if I read this before, but oh well. Anyways, Slade is too commonly used. Even I use him for like_2 of my stories (I use Red X for the rest, but not all my stories are Teen Titans ya know)

This is apparently the re-edited version. I like it! It gave off a twist in the beginning cuz I thought it would be Billy Numerous, but now BAM! Surprise.

I have one concern though. You say the guy's name is Cocytus, the stealer of abilities. If he is the brother of the Master of Games (w/e), shouldn't she at least she the similarities between the two? I mean, Raven is vErY perceptive. She would notice something like that.

You hate Robin a lot, don't you? At this point, I do too. I usully pair up my favorite characters, not the ones who are meant to be together, but the ones I like the most. So really, I'm more into Red X/Rae now... Darn.

I can't believe I'm analyzing a TV show. I have no life now. (Kidding, I do have a life)

Better go change that on my profile.
ChErRyBlOsSoMs-FlOwErOfDeAtH chapter 3 . 7/16/2005
Interesting...UPDATE! D
Evilsangel chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
HI, I love your writing! its some of the best i've read! please update asap! bye
Queen of the Leos chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Is this really the end? But what happens? Oh well. I know i can't change your mind, but god damn, I HATE ROBIN RIGHT NOW! You make him seem like a total jerk, which he can be. You are also right about the love making people stupider. I just want to kill him and Starfire for kissing. But then again I always want to kill Starfire. Do you think you could do an alternate ending to this like some other fanfic authors have done. Or like a sequal or something?
Realsmartz chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
OH MY GOD I LOVE U! Ok not literally cuss that would be so gross. I just never met a fellow *cough*robinhater*cough*. So ne way good story(even though the chapters got a lil short) And I still think Robin is very blind, stupid, starloving, well before i go on a rant let me stop my self. Can't wait for you to update!_
Raven of Dark Dreams chapter 3 . 7/4/2005
Good writing! I'm kinda confuzzled though. I thought this was a Rae Rob story. That moment with Star and Rob got me a bit puzzled.
Raven of Dark Dreams chapter 2 . 7/4/2005
awesome story!Keep on writng!
kool chapter 3 . 7/1/2005
hm...

i agree, robin really does deserve a good bashing, at least for the way he is acting in this fic.

excuse my lord of the rings refrance, but in a way he is just like legolas, he can be a total jerk, a player, hopelessly romantic, gay... the list goes on and on.
neetfreek chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
cool, wierd, depressing, confusing

i need to go read the next chapter
neetfreek chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
ha, very evil
strwbrrydaquiri chapter 3 . 6/28/2005
This is really awsome! I can't wait to read more! I could push Robin off the tower right now though, and strangle Star too for that matter. But anyway! :)