Reviews for Competition
chocogreen chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
I was crying when I read the end ;(
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 6 . 3/23/2009
The ending had me in tears
PanChan chapter 6 . 6/24/2004
I didn't really like the story 2 tell the truth. Why the hell did u let Pan lose! Well, it's ok. u still r a great writer. Say, why don't write a story for my web-page. It's also a shrine dedicated to Pan & Trunx. It's not ready yet, so I'll let u know when.

Peace out!

P~C
annamous chapter 6 . 6/6/2004
That was the worst ending. Sorry to say but if Trunk know Pan was a better choice, why didn't he pick her, To top it off the story kind of make no sense. The only part I like was Chapter 1.
babegalanime chapter 6 . 1/10/2004
xontinue soon plz
ladybugg chapter 6 . 11/1/2003
MARRON GETS THE GUY AGAIN!Bummer. Great story. TRAGIC TRAGIC ENDING. Hey maybe Trunks can dump her and hook up with Pan. She's so much better for the guy. Thinks about it. Do I hear sequel?
Leena-chan chapter 6 . 10/25/2003
i luv this story, but it wasn't your usual tp! that's why i was kinda hesitant wen reading the end. it's sweet, and (despite the fact i "dislike" tm) i do hope trunks does well with marron (but i still think trinks and pan are the best!) think about a sequel. mayb when tp reunite, but that's just me. I cried for this fic, which hasn't happened in a while. just think about the sequel, k? for me? *puppy dog eyes*
I DO NOT OWN DBZ chapter 6 . 10/23/2003
i love the fic but the ending is CRAP not because its sad but because i don't like it at all

Ps i really love the fic