Reviews for Drifting Away
Seraxil chapter 10 . 9/12/2006
he that was really really good but plz plz plz plz update...i need u to update! teehee gr8 job

X X X
Seraxil chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
HEY AGEN LOL i havent read it yet but as i sed in my reveiw to ur last 1, i have only jus found ur stories and i read MAHOI y'day and now im gna read this and i am just so happy u have done a sequal and im jumping up and down and am really happy. wen i reveiw wen ive read the 10 chapies uve dun so far (lol) i will reveiw but i will have to be annonomus but i will make sure every1 knows its me he

Seto: o gr8, here she goes again *rolls eyes*

Me: wa u mean here i go again?:

Seto: running about like some kind of physco maniac! and all coz of this story...WHERE I NEARLY DIE!

Me: hehe well if it makes u feel better...i cried

SORRY BOUT THT! I CANT WAIT TO READ IT NOW!

X X X
r0gue lebeau chapter 10 . 6/29/2006
0_0 UPDATE PLEASE you can't leave me hanging like this!
crying fan boy chapter 10 . 4/25/2005
well, im thoroughly saddened now. one of the better fanfic authers ive ever seen has sadly departed. her story unfinished, we are given the power of using our own imagination to finish the story. i bow my head and grieve for the loss of ichigo, who was the first author who got me into reading fanfics.
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 10 . 3/5/2005
HI! _ Great story. I'm glad Mokuba is awake now and it seems he's making progress with the remembering of things that he usued to know. Well, anyway, UPDATE SOON! Please..._
anon fan-boy chapter 10 . 2/26/2005
wow this is some powerful stuff. i wished you'd continued with the story (u obviously stopped as u havent updated in many months) a lot of people are dying to know how it ends. bare minimum submit a brief overview as to what was gonna happen
darkangel402 chapter 10 . 1/25/2005
hey, how come you wont update? i've been dying to find out what happens next. please update soon. byebyez.
crystal chapter 10 . 1/12/2005
aww! i wish you continued the story! it's good!

to vicious- I can't help but read your review about this and may I tell you, it doesn't really matter what the technecalities of yu-gi-oh are. It doesn't really matter if Gozaburo is really spelled that way. it's called a story. Most readers look for the quality of the book and what the book means. Not everybody is "oh hey! that's wrong! tea isn't blah blah blah, she's blah blah blah. ur wrong!" If kaiba wasn't 10 when he beat gozaburo, then so what? It doesn't change what happens in ichigo's story, now does it? and maybe ichigo knew that, but decided not to use that age..you never know

srry ichigo for saying that in ur reviews! keep on going, ur story is great!
Vicious chapter 7 . 1/12/2005
1. Why did you name a guy "Mr. Robertson" when Yu-Gi-Oh! takes place in Japan? Of course, as the English anime (BUT not the English manga) changes names of Japanese people...

2. The KaibaCorp guy's name is Gozaburo, not "Gazaburo"

3. Seto was 10 (12 in the English anime) when he beat Gozaburo in chess.
bluedragonfly chapter 10 . 12/1/2004
it was great loved all of it write more
bluedragonfly chapter 7 . 11/30/2004
can't...stop...reading...1:00am in morning central time and want to read more have already finished melting a heart of ice and loved it uber great and all ya know. write more write more will read

if you will write i will read all for tea and kaiba (he needed someone to give him a chance)
curlyQ chapter 10 . 11/18/2004
Hey! I've been reading like crazy! When I stumbled onto your stuff I was thrilled! It's excellent! You really have a talent in writing! Keep it up and tell Bakura and Seto I said Hi!
xIchigox chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
I forgot to comment again lol I only talked about the balcony seen in my other email...with the whole story, my story and her story have different issues. the only similarity I found was seto kaiba cutting himself and his relationship with tea. other than that, I think our stories I different. And of course, the part with joey and seto kaiba always argueing is another similarity. But in what drama stories that relate to the show do you have joey and kaiba all "hey buddy! what's up!", without the fighting before? Her story, although I remember quite vaguely, is about his relationship with tea and him dealing with his cutting. But my story involves other problems he and other people face. Such as Seto Kaiba dealing with Mokuba's amnesia. His jealousy with Yami Yugi. Yami Yugi's struggle b/t choosing Tea or the new girl, Kikyo and following his heart. I hope you don't think that I stole her story, b/c I would never want to steal anybody's story. I'm sorry if you think I did, but I hope that you will find the differences in my stories and hers. And I sure wish you enjoyed my story. _

xichigox
xIchigox chapter 10 . 11/1/2004
Thanks for asking about that but no, actually. When I was writing that story, i wasn't at all thinking about Walking Through Despair, but I guess the balcony just popped into my mind. To be honest, I forgot already about that story. Although, that was one of my favorite fan fics on this site. I just thought that the balcony was the best place where Kaiba could see Mokuba on the bus without Mokuba seeing him. But thanks for asking anyways. _
Elgiran Halfelvan chapter 10 . 10/30/2004
So just wondering if your other story Melting a Heart of Ice is supposed to be extremly similar to Englasu's Walking Through Despair? You now the balcony seen?

Elgiran Halfelvan

P. S. Just tell me if I'm out of line or anything my email should be right up there.