Reviews for The Apologist
Phanma chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
That was very profound. Excellent writing!
eustacescrubbs chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
holy wow.
nightingales-rose chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Wonderful! There is an unfortunate shortage of Kay-based fanfics on here. You did a great job keeping Erik and Nadir in-character!
101Witch101 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
That was so beautiful! I adore Nadir :) He certainly has a lot of character, which is seen through his unique friendship with Eirk. Great job!
AwesomeLij chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This was brilliant! You did a great job with both of them, they're very in character. I like the 'relationship' of nadir and erik, and you portrayed it perfectly. Story added to favourites :)
Flora Grey chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Really lovely. Deceptively simple with buried layers that make it worth rereading several times. Perfect characterizations and clean, beautiful writing. Love it!
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
This was good. XD I liked how you did Nadir's perspective. :D
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Wow, very touching and moving. I love how I can find these stories that make so much sense, and not some mindless gibberish. I like how you kept Erik the way he’s supposed to be, arrogant but in the wrong. LOL
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Amazing! You captured Susan Kay’s Nadir and Erik perfectly. I can’t wait to read more of your work.
HughloverX chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Such a great short look into how Erik was with Nadir. Loved it all. Please do more stories like this?
Scarlett Burns chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Here I was taking a peek into the PotO category and low and behold... I came across your name and knew I had to take a peek. I must say, I'm very happy I did!

Beautifully written, m'dear. I really enjoy your style, and you held great voice in both the characters. The visuals were suitable lovely and tragic... and I liked the end to this. They end up back where they started, but at least what needed to be said was said.

Thank you for an enjoyable read!

-Scarlett
TheGreatKatsby chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
am adding to favorites, so I had to write another review...I think I wrote an un-logged-in review as either psychopathic nadir fan or Kat...anywho, I love ya!
MouetteHeartsErik chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Very well done. Thank you-this is an interesting perspective on Nadir and Erik, and it is excellently written. Bravo!
an-angel-in-hell chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
this is one of the BEST fics i have ever read! i must add this to my favorites. everyone is so in character (sorry, can't spell), it's wonderful! no praise i could give would give this fic justice.
Kat chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
The best damn fanfic on the whole site! (and not just because I'm a psychopathic Nadir fan). Erik portrayed as he should, not reduced to a simpering lovesick fool as is case with all EC fanfics and instead the murderous sociopath we know and love! (My theory: Erik can take care of himself. HE doesn't need insane phangirls to help). Nadir's character explored to a tangible degree-what more can I ask for?