Reviews for Starting Over
Debbie chapter 2 . 12/12/2004
ashleigh chapter 2 . 11/5/2004
i really like this story! Please right more soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2004
its been so long since this fic has been updated that i really dun think ur gonna continue it. ;; am i right?

but even so, i have to say, i love this ficcie!

T-T i really wish u would continue and finish this fic cuz i want kagura and kyo to get together!
CaiLing chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
This is a good start to the story but I noticed that you haven't updated it in a while, have you discontinued this story? It's a shame if you did.
Kaylariana chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
akuweaselgirl chapter 2 . 12/29/2003
hurry update!its so hard to find good fics like this so hurry up k'
Hi chapter 2 . 11/13/2003
Baka Kyo! LOL! Can you make this a Yuki and Kagura fic! I just love them together, but if it's a Kyo and Kagura... I love them too! This fic is so sad... I hope you don't mind, but i borrowed the line with the stupid boar... please don't report me! I just really liked that line!
SunMoonAndSpoon chapter 2 . 11/5/2003
Wow this is such a fun ficcy! Its just like an episode from the series! You capture the characters perfectly, and this was really fun to read. _
Kaylariana chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
I really like it, the storyline is great.
mimi sama chapter 2 . 10/28/2003

another chapter...
Lonely-angel chapter 2 . 10/27/2003
Wow, another chapter, im soo happy!..hehe..Keep up the good work. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Sexual Deviant chapter 2 . 10/27/2003
Now that I think of it Kagura is the cutest of the animal zodiac of the women. Not that there is much to begin with but she is so adorable! Anyways I hope this becomes a Kyo/Kagura fic cause I love those! Anyways later dayz~
missa chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
hm. i think one:that the boar isn't stupid! I love Haru, he has two personalities, and his animal was the dumb one, coz the whole rat using him as a ride and all. Poor thing. But this isn't right! Kagura is a freaky huper scary girl, she wouldn't be put down like that. The drama seems forced. It's only the first chapter. Akito couldn't that evil...coz he hates cats more, and wouldn't care about the others. So, he should push Kagura to Kyou more because Kyou hates her, and that would be torture for him. o_o Whoopdefreakingdoo. Kagura is depressed. I'm gonna eat an onigiri. Depression for a teen such as herself is normal, a phase or something. Kyou has it. hm... most fruits basket characters have some problem... oh well
mimi sama chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
aww...i wuv kagura sh's my fav character.

i enjoyed reading this fic!
Twilight Kitsune chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Wow! That was really, really good! I can't wait for the next chapter! I've never seen a akito tourturing Kagura fic before. Good Luck with the next chapter!