Reviews for Pusher
Alison chapter 4 . 8/15/2004
I was rather dubious when reading your story. I didn't know what I would encounter at the end of your story, whether it would be so cheesy I'd laugh, or whether it would completely ruin my respect for you as a writer. You should know that it didn't. Usually, when charaters are having sex in a fan fiction, it's so graphic it's unrealistic. Instead of taking it in the spirit it's intended, I laugh. It's not worth the buildup. I'm one of those conservative people, one of those that believes that sex between two people that love each other should be private and not described to full measure, because that's just cheesy. But I like the way you described it. It wasn't cheesy, it was realistic. It wasn't graphic, and it left enough to be imagined.

Again, you're very talented. Thanks for sharing your artistic ideas with us.
JagChick152 chapter 4 . 1/25/2004
wow.. umm that was kinda confusing.. like it would be realy good if you actually made them say it and got a whole big story out of it.. but it's still nice this way!
Britta M chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Hi,
i really have to say, that I enjoyed reading your story very much. You have a fantastic, poetic way to write, I love that.
You seem to be very talented, so please keep on writing.
Yours Britta
RitzBitz chapter 4 . 11/2/2003
I loved this story! Only one thing: I think you meant to say "Sarah" but instead you wrote "Catherine" in chapter 3. Please continue this story!
lska chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
I really enjoyed this when it came over the lists, and I enjoyed re-reading it tonight.
kibbix chapter 4 . 10/21/2003
...if only...if only...

kibbix
sunchaser2 chapter 4 . 10/21/2003
outstanding! :)
AgtDanaM chapter 4 . 10/20/2003
Wow! Short but simply wonderful. You summed it up, explained it, and resolved it with a modicum of words. It had such subtle texture and beautiful layers (sounds like I am talking about a cake!). It's so disappointing to almost dread the show coming on now, instead of the anticipation I used to feel, that at least stories like yours make the waiting time until it gets better much easier to bear.