Reviews for The Trail of the Black Star
Katharin the Dragon chapter 7 . 10/24/2003
Fantastic! Keep em coming. I am filled with just the correct amount of hate for this Brittany chick. Well done.
Deb chapter 7 . 10/24/2003
I just finished chapters 1-7 of your story. I think you are doing a very nice job of including the items mentioned in chapter1*Ü* I do like this story on a whole, sounds like Hermione might be a bir jelous;-) I will be watching for your next chapter! Deb ..
AddisonRae chapter 7 . 10/24/2003
It just gets better doesn't it? Wow! you know your story is good when i review twice in one day! keep it coming!
dedanaan chapter 7 . 10/24/2003
I'm really enjoying this fic. It's well written and well researched. The characters are in-character yet refreshingly different than the run-of-the-mill incarnations seen. Am looking forward to reading more.

Karen
Gillia chapter 7 . 10/24/2003
OMG! I simply love it! This is a fabulous story. I've all ready started to recomend it to my friends. I can't wait till you post again. OH! But when is she going to find out that he's a writer? And will she wind up just another conquest? I really hope not. Great Job!
AddisonRae chapter 6 . 10/24/2003
Very Original. It has a more developed edge than many fanfics out there. Please keep it coming, i can't wait to meet the valley-girl you've promised for the next chapter...and when will the romance novels come back into play?

*AddisonRae*
Dicta Licence chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
I love this story. Brilliant and snarky. Look forward to more.

Oh, and mariteri, I do believe that was an intentional pun.
Lynda chapter 6 . 10/24/2003
Wonderful job! This story is great and getting better and better with each installment! I just love your attention to detail and how easly have the Severus and Harmoine banter..it is ss..'them'. I also loved your (Severus' line...as the man who caused more cardiac arrests than the Paris opening of The Rite of Spring! That was so quick and gave me a real laugh! You have certainly got Severus down pat!

I look forward to the next chapter!
HunnySnowBunny chapter 6 . 10/24/2003
Another good chapter! I fell like you've done your research on this story...although I honestly don't know (I don't know much about the Incas! _
Campy Capybara chapter 6 . 10/24/2003
Fantabulous! I was rec to read this by pigwidgeon37, and I must say, I'm enjoying every bit of this story.

I remember this WIKTT challenge, but you've gone beyond the novel-writing challenge and introduced such an interesting worldview. Amazonian Hermione, indeed! heh.

I love the llama disguised - it made me snort out loud in public; it's the llama ears. See? I'm grinning again. Snape and llama ears... now I'm laughing out loud.

I'm so glad to hear that the story's completed, so I'm going to check daily to see your new posts.
NothingSoul chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
this is so good so far!

very well written and an imaginative plot considering the difficult challenge. and you've managed to keep both severus and hermione very in character, which i appreciate more than you can know.

please update soon!
Cricket chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
Sorry, no well rounded review here. I'm thoroughly enjoying this story and like your Hermione immensely.

LLama Ear coats! I want one!

C
Rosmerta chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
I am *really* enjoying this story! What a terrific plot idea. I love Amazon!Hermione. And the bit about the llama ears really had me laughing out loud. There's a scene that DEMANDS a fan illustration!
Laerai chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
Johnson Palmer? Oh my lord that is too funny! And this plot is great! There are so many fics out that it becomes hard to get something original. I like this!

Keep writing,

Laerai
ViolaSilvTwelfthNight chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
My purpose in reading Harry Potter fanfic is to take a break from all the Faulkner novels I'm required to read for one of my English classes. The problem is that it's usually difficult to find fics that are both entertaining and well-written enough not to be jarring in comparison to the the quality of Faulkner's writing. Now, I'm not saying you're like Faulkner or anything-thank heavens you're not!-but this fic certainly fulfilled my requirements. I usually like reading the same sort of SS/HG fic with a treatment of the characters that agrees with my own mental image. I must say that this was quite different-but I still liked it. The writing style is rich and the humor is subtle and well-placed. Excellent, excellent.
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »