Reviews for The Trail of the Black Star
HunnySnowBunny chapter 6 . 10/24/2003
Another good chapter! I fell like you've done your research on this story...although I honestly don't know (I don't know much about the Incas! _
Campy Capybara chapter 6 . 10/24/2003
Fantabulous! I was rec to read this by pigwidgeon37, and I must say, I'm enjoying every bit of this story.

I remember this WIKTT challenge, but you've gone beyond the novel-writing challenge and introduced such an interesting worldview. Amazonian Hermione, indeed! heh.

I love the llama disguised - it made me snort out loud in public; it's the llama ears. See? I'm grinning again. Snape and llama ears... now I'm laughing out loud.

I'm so glad to hear that the story's completed, so I'm going to check daily to see your new posts.
NothingSoul chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
this is so good so far!

very well written and an imaginative plot considering the difficult challenge. and you've managed to keep both severus and hermione very in character, which i appreciate more than you can know.

please update soon!
Cricket chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
Sorry, no well rounded review here. I'm thoroughly enjoying this story and like your Hermione immensely.

LLama Ear coats! I want one!

C
Rosmerta chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
I am *really* enjoying this story! What a terrific plot idea. I love Amazon!Hermione. And the bit about the llama ears really had me laughing out loud. There's a scene that DEMANDS a fan illustration!
Laerai chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
Johnson Palmer? Oh my lord that is too funny! And this plot is great! There are so many fics out that it becomes hard to get something original. I like this!

Keep writing,

Laerai
ViolaSilvTwelfthNight chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
My purpose in reading Harry Potter fanfic is to take a break from all the Faulkner novels I'm required to read for one of my English classes. The problem is that it's usually difficult to find fics that are both entertaining and well-written enough not to be jarring in comparison to the the quality of Faulkner's writing. Now, I'm not saying you're like Faulkner or anything-thank heavens you're not!-but this fic certainly fulfilled my requirements. I usually like reading the same sort of SS/HG fic with a treatment of the characters that agrees with my own mental image. I must say that this was quite different-but I still liked it. The writing style is rich and the humor is subtle and well-placed. Excellent, excellent.
Katharin the Dragon chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
This is great! It's really different. It's fun to read a SS/HG story in an exotic locale. Keep it up. Oh, one thing, though - your summary rates the story as PG13, but it's listed as G on 's index. You might wanna change that just to be safe.
TaintedAngels chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
yay yay!

more please and thank you

this is so origional and funny

i just love it

i hope you post soon

thanks
Masian chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
Pidwidgeon37 directed me here, and I am very glad indeed that she did. I really like the story so far, and am very much looking forward to future chapters!
Secret Agent Smut Girl chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
Wow, what a good spin on the challenge. I'm sorry that I don't have any fun constructive criticism, but I can offer you the fact that I am very much looking forward to updates. This is great so far.
Kngtzgrl chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
*K looks up from where she lays red faced from laughing on the floor* Severus...ears *she holds her hand up to her head in a mock attempt at imitating a llama's ear*...wooly...*another fit of laughter erupts*

"K"
Romm chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
*grins* Tight leather pants and a llama eared hat. What a picture. Oh, nearly forgot the red sweater.
HunnySnowBunny chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
Oh! The last two chapters were a lot of fun. I really liked Tino, the Ex-um. (Very cute with the whole little ex-um!)

Keep it up! _ And I loved the llama coats! _~

Jen
Isobel chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
I love this story!

The llama hoods had me doubled over - embarassing really,

since I'm at work trying to read surreptitiously.

Please update soon.