Reviews for The Trail of the Black Star
Katharin the Dragon chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
This is great! It's really different. It's fun to read a SS/HG story in an exotic locale. Keep it up. Oh, one thing, though - your summary rates the story as PG13, but it's listed as G on 's index. You might wanna change that just to be safe.
TaintedAngels chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
yay yay!

more please and thank you

this is so origional and funny

i just love it

i hope you post soon

Masian chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
Pidwidgeon37 directed me here, and I am very glad indeed that she did. I really like the story so far, and am very much looking forward to future chapters!
Secret Agent Smut Girl chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
Wow, what a good spin on the challenge. I'm sorry that I don't have any fun constructive criticism, but I can offer you the fact that I am very much looking forward to updates. This is great so far.
Kngtzgrl chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
*K looks up from where she lays red faced from laughing on the floor* Severus...ears *she holds her hand up to her head in a mock attempt at imitating a llama's ear*...wooly...*another fit of laughter erupts*

Romm chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
*grins* Tight leather pants and a llama eared hat. What a picture. Oh, nearly forgot the red sweater.
HunnySnowBunny chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
Oh! The last two chapters were a lot of fun. I really liked Tino, the Ex-um. (Very cute with the whole little ex-um!)

Keep it up! _ And I loved the llama coats! _~

Isobel chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
I love this story!

The llama hoods had me doubled over - embarassing really,

since I'm at work trying to read surreptitiously.

Please update soon.
WITCH LISA chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
Oh, I'm so enjoying the world you dropped these two into! What a terrific setting! I'm curious how the whole romance novel thing will come back into play, however, I'm finding that the characters are so "real" that it doesn't matter.

Keep writing, you have an exceptional imagination!
Mundungus42 chapter 4 . 10/23/2003
I reloaded Chapter 4 in case anyone else is having trouble viewing it.

Wow, you guys! Thanks for all the comments!

RE: Peru- I've already finished the story, but if you know Cusco well, I may have to recruit you to fact-check the later chapters. There's only so much one can learn from the internet! :)

RE: Women all over Severus: It's actually not a requirement of the challenge, and I'm sorry my authorial choice is interfering with your enjoyment of the story. To play devil's advocate, since the story is almost entirely from Severus's POV, his appeal to women could be all in his head (a'la Kinbote in "Pale Fire"). I'm not saying this is what I intended for the story, but it's a possible way to read it. I hope it helps!

In the meantime, I loaded chapters 4 and 5 last night after excessive grappling with document manager. I will be posting chapter 6 tonight (Thursday) when return to my humble abode (8:00ish Pacific Time).

Thank you all for the wonderful comments! I hope the rest of the story lives up to your expectations.
eleanoranne chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
I'm very much enjoying this story. It's a little different from the more run-of-the-mill SS/HG and I love the characterizations and the locale. I can't wait to see the rest.
Ophelia chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
Apart from the general story - which I'm vastly enjoying (especially the subtle trickling through of detail, such as Dumbledore and HG surviving "with most of her friends intact") - I just LOVE the idea of them flying around disguised as llamas!
JennyRad chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
OOh, I like this story!
angelina chapter 5 . 10/22/2003
Witty, funny, silly. I'm really enjoying it-thank you for posting! But chapter 4 is missing, at least according to my browser. Arrgh!
Lynda chapter 3 . 10/22/2003
This is a pretty funny setting and plot for Severus and Harmione to be protrayed but it works well. I think you have the two of them in good character (especially Snape). The only thing I have trouble with is the suggestion that women seem to be attracted to him where ever he goes and that he has all these romantic interludes but I understand that it is part of the plot challange so I am ignoring it. I love the banter you provide between the characters! It is believable and makes them seem quite real.
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »